• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Weather where you're at?

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Today is sunny and warm with a breeze 21 degrees at the moment.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I was bushwalking yesterday arvo and came back past the pub when I overheard one of the seasonal workers from overseas on the phone saying "Its pissing dooouwn maite, just pissing douwn" ... it was barely a sprinkle of rain. I dont think he has seen what "pissing down" really means yet. Soon he shall :p

So today was sprinkles of rain in between blue skies. About 14C in daylight. Defo cooler when the clouds come over during the day, but warmer if they stay over us at night. Probably didn't need the fire on tonight as its still about 7C now but figured it will be nice to have a warm house if it is clear in the morning. Anya seems to appreciate it. Such a happy bun in front of the fire.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
BRIGHT blue skies today. SUPER BRIGHT! I have the house all open but its giving me an aura already. No chance of rain today but maybe it will encourage some more little seeds to poke their heads up. 14C but could go up, the sun really does make a big difference when there are no clouds. I do not miss summer at all.

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Your Winter is starting to sound like our Summer.
Is 11C right now. But it's early. It should raise to about 14C later.

Classic Swedish summer. :)
I miss last years July already...

/SK

Octavia
Octavia
Sounds like I should start to chase these sorts of temps around the world - perfect weather.

Taake

I can kill you with my brain
Staff member
Black Thorn
Your Winter is starting to sound like our Summer.
Is 11C right now. But it's early. It should raise to about 14C later.

Classic Swedish summer. :)
I miss last years July already...

/SK
And I’m finally happy, all is right again, Classic Swedish summer for the win. Last July can burn in the hellfire it stewed us all in :p

sk
sk
Okay, last year was perhaps bit exaggerated in the long run... but it sure beats this. :)

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
It's raining like a tropical storm here today, but thankfully I'm indoors watching it from a window. I've never experienced flooding in my life though so heavy rain is never something to be concerned about - one of the benefits of a living in a silly place exclusively made of mountains and valleys.

TriBel

Scooby
Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull, Dull....but at least it's not raining............yet.

Taake

I can kill you with my brain
Staff member
Black Thorn
I was quite happy with this summer being a classic rainy, windy, not scorching kind of a thing... but we're down to 10 degrees Celsius on an almost daily basis now, it's kind of starting to bum even me out. I mean, at least a balmy 17 would be nice.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I was quite happy with this summer being a classic rainy, windy, not scorching kind of a thing... but we're down to 10 degrees Celsius on an almost daily basis now, it's kind of starting to bum even me out. I mean, at least a balmy 17 would be nice.
Yeah, same. I'm sneezing all the time and I can feel that I'm gonna get sick if this continues :(

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I think we must have stole it, it's been very warm and sunny here for weeks now. I'm doing a rain dance here!

Top Bottom