• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Week 8 (2 months later) The War Between States by Kirshner

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
I am very sorry that this thread is so late! Stuff has been happening and suddenly a lot of time has passed! So I am uploading the final three threads today.

Thank you for your understanding! Go forth and discuss!

TarasBoyfriend

Unwilling disciple of Eyghon
Sineya
I just finished this story. I didn't enjoy it as much as I have some of the others but it did surprise me a bit. I have to say that I don't really care for Sally Jane. She seemed petty and self-centered. She was rude and uncaring toward her fiance. I know that she was not in love with him but I still felt that she did not handle the situation well. She appeared obsessed with Ardita to the point where I still wonder if she only liked Tom because he had been with Ardita. However, I did not realize Ardita was the slayer until the part when Sally Jane was alone in her room. The ending was effective in showing how doomed it can feel just to be aware of the sacrifices of a slayer but, to me, this story was not really about a slayer. It barely seems tied into this anthology at all.

Top Bottom