• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome back!

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Awesome! I'm checking the new stuffs right now. Good job to everyone evolved :)

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
So, er, I had come back intending to post after admiring the work that you've all done...but I have to say these changes are entirely counterproductive. And I don't just mean for posting, I'm talking about doing anything in life. Really. With that Lindsey skin, how am I supposed to tear myself away from staring at the homepage all day?!?

Really though, great work guys. Like Scobro said, everything really does flow now. (yes, I'm agreeing with him. Yes, he'll make me regret it. Damn him for being right.) It was all very practical before, but you've streamlined it and really thought things through. Thank you for putting the effort in, it's much appreciated. :)

S
Spanky
You just earned a place next to Lyrificus

Wishing Oceans

I don't think, I know.
Amazing job! :) Everything looks fabulous. And the Skins are positively phenomenal.

It's great to be back. :)

Tome
Tome
[No message]

Misty

I love the new Cordelia skin! And congrats Emzzie, Willow, Oz, and Faith on being a part of the staff, you guys will be great moderators :)! And I changed my username to Miss Cordelia, my old username was CordyandXander.

Anya2012

Floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Congrats to the staff for putting such hard work in. I love the new skins. Going to go and explore!

Hero

Scooby
It seems bigger to me, the width of the board. Does that make sense? Not that I'm complaining, I like that it looks bigger. That was the first thing I noticed.

S
Spanky
It is.. all the control panel stuff that was on the left side has now been moved up top into the header

Prophecy

Townie
I'm really loving the new look, haven't had a chance to have a full look around yet but so far job well done!

Lilah

Poll Boy
I just keep coming back for more. I'm popping back on and off here more than before. It's so fricking awesome. The Lilah skin I can't get enough off, and what I love most is how perfect my avatar goes so well on the main page with the skin. It's of Lorne from'Inside Out', where Cordy gets caught out. It's dark and Lorne's face is lit up from the candle, it looks so fit. HAHA. I LOVE YOU BUFFY BOARDS, AHHH!!!

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Lilah's skin is the only one I like - it looks fantastic aye?!

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
First, obviously, some name changes occurred. I've gone back to my original BB username Darla from Buffy Summers.

LOL, I was looking down the unread posts list thinking 'who's this Darla person? She sure has started a lot of threads recently!' :D

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
That's why you should read the posts in the Board News forum... ;)
Oh, I love the new skins! I'm currently wearing the Willow one, which is gorgeous! Doyle was also an option I considered. Haha, why is there a Spuffy and Spangel skin but no Bangel?!

Also, does anyone know how many board members are named after characters?

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
Oh, I love the new skins! I'm currently wearing the Willow one, which is gorgeous! Doyle was also an option I considered. Haha, why is there a Spuffy and Spangel skin but no Bangel?!

Also, does anyone know how many board members are named after characters?

Yeah, I've got Willow on now too. I like the lighter-colored skins. And I noticed that about Bangel too! No fair LOL! Although there is the Amends skin. But Spuffies also have Fool for Love.

Lilah

Poll Boy
The skins we have we should be grateful for and I know a lot of us our. Not only are the skins amazing everything that the team has worked on is. We need to stop banging on about oh there isn't so and so skin. All in good time, the hard working team will work even harder and give us those missing skins we keep banging on about. Big love to everyone here.

Mumrik
Mumrik
Well put!
Washburne
Washburne
[No message]
T
Tsquared
Thank you Lilah.
W
Wishing Oceans
[No message]
HisMrs
HisMrs
[No message]
Oh, no, I'm VERY grateful for all these fantastic skins, I was just making a comment. Incidentally, why is the Season 4 skin so overwhelmingly popular?

S
Spanky
It's the default skin; it's popularity is due to members not yet changing
Washburne
Washburne
That and that a lot of people change on the main page and not CP. Then it doesn't change no matter what skin you're using.
L
Lilah
[No message]

LyteHouse

FOX cancelled my life
Black Thorn
I love what you've done with the place guys.

A drink to all your hard work!

*clink*

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
It seems bigger to me, the width of the board. Does that make sense? Not that I'm complaining, I like that it looks bigger. That was the first thing I noticed.
I removed the double border around the outside so it is wider. Just to make the style cleaner.

Scobro agrees: It is.. all the control panel stuff that was on the left side has now been moved up top into the header

We never had any control panel stuff on the left hand side...

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

There is Amends, and a couple more to be added yet. They were done later and I needed a break.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Then what did YOU call the stuff that was on the left hand side?

Um...there wasn't anything on the left hand side...here I turned back on one of the old styles...https://buffy-boards.com/index.php?styleid=87

I think you're thinking of somewhere else...

S
Spanky
Then what did YOU call the stuff that was on the left hand side?
Top Bottom