• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome to the BB Comics Re-read!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
First off, thank you to Lyri for the forum icon!

Second, welcome to the comic re-read! Everyone is welcome, and please feel free to jump in at any time, or go back to older discussions. Also please feel free to read Buffy only, or Angel only. For the most part, we will be doing 5 issues of Buffy and 5 issues of Angel per week. Some weeks are a little off because it was requested to go by the trade paper backs, and to get us in sync between Buffy Season 10 and Angel & Faith Season 10 where it's necessary to read them in tandem.

All the Angel comics before Angel & Faith I will refer to as "After the Fall" just for simplicity's sake, even though these are called different things.

Welcome!

gite63
gite63
I've read all of them so many times that I think I read all saved in my head. ;)

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
I will most likely join in once we get to Buffy season 8, unless I buy After the Fall soon

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
All my buffy comics are in another country and I'm not caught up with Angel. Once I'm home (next week) I'll try to dig up my comics and join you guys :)

wickedtiger86

Scooby
Sineya
I am in the middle of moving but saw this was going on and made a special trip to the old place just to pack and move my Buffy and Angel comics.

That was one heavy box.

Gonna try to get caught up this week. :)

Top Bottom