• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Welcome to the Buffy-Boards Battle of the Sexes!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
If you had to pick one person to go into battle with, who would it be?

Would you rather go into battle with Buffy, knowing that if she doesn't get her way she could just up and leave? Would you rather go into battle with Wesley, knowing that at any moment he could just decide to do his own thing, no matter the cost? What about River? Knowing that she could just as easily sit and stare at a tree branch during the whole battle? Or Jayne, knowing that he could sell you out if the price is right.

So when you are making your picks you cant just look at the character's strength; you need to look at their weaknesses as well.

Who would you rather have fighting at your side?

For this tournament, we are giving everyone the opportunity to choose their bracket ahead of time. There is a form attached to this post for you to fill out and return to me. The member or members with the most correct picks will win 200 house points! Anyone who correctly picks the overall winner will win 50 house points! You have until March 18 to return your bots form to me.

The members will vote in each round to see which character will advance. Good luck!

Attachments

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Remember just two days left to get me your picks if you want to be eligible to win house points! :)
What if I don't want my house to have any points because I am boycotting my house and want to leave on account of being evil, like, kinda sucks.

Geobubbles
Geobubbles
You can make your own house, with black jack and hookers :p
DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Starting your own house isn't allowed. I tried as a joke a while back. The House of Shadows- the house for people who don't want to be in a house.
Top Bottom