• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome to the Harvest (Buffy 25th Anniversary RPG)

Cohen

Hellhound
Buffy
::steps out of the car and squints in the sunlight, peering up at the daunting letters that stand before her: SUNNYDALE HIGH SCHOOL.::

Buffy (thinks): Sunnydale, how peachy. Rose colored glasses and all, I’m sure.

::Tossing her bag over her shoulder, makes her way up the steps, gazing at all the happy-go-lucky teenaged strangers meeting up with each other, after a weekend of non-academic fun. Buffy, herself, spent her weekend unpacking boxes in her new room, enjoying the simplicity and boringness of it all. After her ordeal at Hemery, it will be nice to get back to normal.::

::As she steps into the chaos of the school hallway, her mother’s words as she got out the car echoing in her mind. “Honey? Try not to get kicked out of school.”::

Buffy (thinks): Yeah right. A place as mundane as Sunnydale High? What could possibly go wrong here?

Last edited:

Plasma

Not Lurking, Standing About. Whole different vibe.
Staff member
“Oh good, you’re here. Something has gone horribly wrong,” someone whispers to her.

A bookish middle-aged librarian is now walking beside her, his showing up occurring almost immediately after entering the doors. He speaks with an English accent.

“Um, do I know you,” Buffy asks.

“Rupert Giles, Watcher’s Council. We’re you not informed of the situation? I sent a rather descriptive email…”

“Rupert-“

“Giles, if you would,” he interrupts, stuttering slightly.

“Mmkay, Giles, I’m a teenager. Do you really think I check emails regularly?”

He regards this with a raised finger, his mouth open as if about to speak. However, he realizes that she is absolutely correct and says nothing. Children these days, he thinks to himself.

“Well, regardless, there is a horrible crisis unfolding as we speak. Bordering on apocalyptic levels….”

Buffy looks up at him very seriously.
"The only crisis is that I am going to be late for class. It's my first day, I need to be studious".

Can you point me in the direction of the library so I can get my books for class?"

Giles glanced over at her unsure on whether or not this was going well. On the one hand she seemed distracted and uninterested in what he had to say, on the other hand she did not run in the opposite direction.

"Well y-yes...it's this way." He answered while gesturing towards the end of the hall. "I have a fairly extensive collection of books myself. I could show you my calculations leading to my prediction of imminent danger."

They both walked through the student-filled corridor towards the library. Most students around them now rushing around trying to get last-minute supplies out of their lockers and dissapearing into various classrooms.

"That's ok, unless you can predict my grades for the semester I'm gonna stay away from all the weirdness this time. Maybe the Counsil can send you someone else to help with your crisis."

As soon as they step through the large double doors Giles stops and turns to look at her in disbelief.

"But you are the slayer!
Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number."

As the librarian is running through his speech Buffy haphazardly looks around and conveniently finds a copy of the book she needs for her next class on the large counter in front of her. She picks it up and turns back towards the door.

"I know, I know but I decided that I am taking a year off, like an intermission. If by the end of the year I am good with school and my mum relaxes a bit maybe we can see about it then, ok?"

Buffy turns and exits the library leaving Giles behind, utterly baffled.

Cohen

Hellhound
::Unbeknownst to Buffy, the library door slams into a meek red-head wearing a conservative blue dress her mom helped her pick out. Her books flop to the floor, and she struggles to pick them up.::

::The new librarian peeks out the door, gazing down the hallway, and looks down for half a second, noticing the disaster.::

GILES: “Hello, do you need assistance?”

::Willow looks up at him, half-enamored and half-flustered.::

WILLOW: “No, no. I’m okay. It’s not a problem.”

::Mr. Giles offers a hand, to which Willow begrudgingly accepts.::

GILES: “I’m Mr. Giles, the new—”

WILLOW: “Librarian, I know.” She stands firmly. “Say you’re not from around here are you?”

GILES: *holds the door open* “England, actually. I was a curator at a British Museum in London, previously.”

WILLOW: “What brought you to Sunnydale?”

GILES: “Demons.”

*A beat*

GILES: “Personal demons. I needed a fresh start.” *flustered* “Did you need to return those?”

WILLOW: *looks down at her books* “Oh, oh yes! Sorry, that’s what I came in here for. To return these.” *sets them on the counter* “Here you go!”

GILES: *turns, putting the books into his return pile* “Mysticism Through the Ages, is that a—” *turns back to an empty library* “—hobby?”

Plasma

Staff member
Willow’s face goes red.

“Um…uh, yes, a hobby. Definitely! That’s what it is,” she states rather nervously, as her eyes drift to her side.

He wouldn’t understand, she thinks to herself. I mean, he might? All of this is so confusing…should I tell him that the book was for Tara? Or…her thoughts are interrupted by a gruff “ahem”.

“Excuse me? Are you alright? I asked if you enjoyed the chapter on the history of spellcrafting,” Giles asks. Could this be our ne’er do well? She certainly seems flighty enough to be up to some trouble. Blast that Slayer! She should have been here to help me, he thinks behind a warm welcoming smile.

“Uh, sorry, I have to go…um…powder my nose or something,” Willow says as she’s practically running out of the library.

Meanwhile, Giles can hear the distinct sound of trouble…the board game Trouble, of course. The dice bubble is popped by a rather peculiar young woman who has proven herself quite literal in her (rather short) time as the assistant librarian. She’s only been here for a week, and already he finds his nerves are being grated like a fine cheese. “Ahem,” Giles begins. “Anya, have you put away those books, perhaps?”

“This is a library. The books are in it. That seems put away to me,” she says, without a lick of irony or sarcasm.

Giles prepares to scold her, but quickly realizes there’s no point at the moment. Perhaps later, when she isn’t preoccupied by the annoying metallic dice popping device. What he doesn’t realize is that this petty annoyance is distracting him from some very real trouble…

Cohen

Hellhound
::Anya gets board with the Trouble game and grabs her bag.::

ANYA: “Okay, Mr. Librarian, I’m off to cause mischief.”

GILES: (starts) “But—”

ANYA: “Not actual mischief, as you have made me unable to actually grant wishes anymore. I don’t understand what you Brits have against demons, but here we are.” *walks towards the doors* “I’m off to World History, which I should ace, given as how I lived it.”

Meanwhile, in a swanky apartment at the edge of town...

If one were to look out the window one would see a beautiful view of the town spread out below, but even though it was a nice day all the curtains were drawn in this apartment.

There was a swarm of vampires all eagerly awaiting instructions in the middle of a spacious dining room. But Darla was not really sure what to tell them.

She was doing her best to honour her Master's wishes and lead the Order of Aurelius. But she hated it. She wanted to be free of responsibility and all those old-school traditions. She was still too young for all of that. She longed for the days when her and Angelus used to roam free.

She silently cursed her Master/saviour under her breath.
She knew they should be preparing for the Harvest in order to bring back the Old Ones as is the mission of the order, but she just hated all the rituals it entailed. The robes and the bathing in blood.

Instead of addressing the masses she turned to her righthand-man.
"Luke, we should be getting ready for the Harvest. Can you tell the others to start gathering humans into the vault below. We need to have enough of them to bleed when it's time."

Her master would not approve of accommodations above ground but she she was in charge now every since he was dusted in1936 by a fiesty Slayer who had come all the way from Korea to Sunnydale in order to fight him.
There was an Earthquake not long after that and Darla thought he would have loved to see the destruction and chaos it brought down upon this little town.

She didn't like using the sewer systems so she did not get out much during the day. Even though Luke had been filled with jealousy and rage when the Master announced her as his successor should he perish one day, she trusted him to direct her minions and get the job done.

Luke got to work organizing the troops and she herself settled into a chair by the opulent fireplace and began leafing through the Pergamum Codex. She was informed that it contained important prophecies that she should be familiar with.

Cohen

Hellhound
::Buffy sits down awkwardly in a seat next to a brunette girl whose outfit looked way overdone for merely coming to school. The teacher was beginning the lesson blathering about the Bubonic Plague.::

Buffy (to herself): “Why does everywhere I go have to be about death and mayhem?”

Brunette: (whispers) “Hey you can look on with me.”

Buffy: (smiles) “Thanks.”

Brunette: “No problem. I’m Cordelia.”

Buffy: “Buffy.”

Teacher: “Ms. Chase, thank you for assisting our new student, but can we focus back up here please?”

::The rest of the period goes by in a dull fashion. Both Cordelia and Buffy are nearly catatonic when the bell rings.::

Buffy (aside to Cordelia): “God she really knows how to put you to sleep, doesn’t she?”

Cordelia: “Some people are gifted.” *gathers things and sits up* “So you’re from LA right?”

Buffy: “Wow everyone knows so much about me. How… keen.”

Cordelia: “We don’t get a lot of new students here. Mysterious deaths, but not usually new students.”

Buffy: “Deaths…?”

::The two walk out the classroom and into the hall.::

Cordelia: “LA! Man, to be that close to The Chrises! I would die!”

Buffy: “Chrises?”

Cordelia: “Hemsworth? Evans?”

Buffy: “Right, those Chrises.”

Cordelia: “Look, if you hang with me and mine, you’ll be caught up in everything Sunnydale in no time. Do you cheerlead?”

Buffy: “Actually I was thinking of trying out for the team. I used to back in—”

::They come upon the redhead from earlier that Buffy hadn’t noticed running into. Now she’s drinking water out of a fountain.::

Cordelia: “Willow! Nice dress! Who’s it by, Marshall’s?”

Willow: “Well, my mom picked it out.”

Cordelia: “Clearly. Are we done?”

::Willow looks baffled, and then glances at the fountain. Buffy holds back a quip about Cordelia, still wanting to observe the school without committing social suicide. Yet.::

Willow: “Oh. Yes.”

::Willow scampers away quickly.::

Cordelia: “You’ll learn, but once you can identify the losers all by sight, their a lot easier to avoid.” *sips water*

Buffy: “Right… so what is there to do around here?”

Cordelia: “Oh! You have to come to the Bronze tonight. It’s the coolest club in town. Okay, it’s the only club in town, but still, everyone hangs there.” *pulls out her phone* “Do you have Snap?”

Plasma

Staff member
“And if so, mind sharing with the rest of us?”

Cordelia groans. “Oh god, here he comes.”

“Who,” Buffy asks.

“Xander Harris, pleased to meet you. I’m actually ‘Xander Hemsworth’, but I use an alias to protect my identity. Let my brothers have all the fame, since I’m just so humble,” he says, rather confidently.

“Uh-huh,” Cordelia butts in. “And I’m sure, Mr. Hemsworth, that your ‘brothers’ don’t treat you like Zeppo?”

“Zippo? The lighter brand? Cordelia, clearly your brains are well beyond mine,” he replies.

Cordelia just giggles to herself and walks off. She smiles, pleased as punch that the joke went well above Xander’s stupidity.

“Anyways, now that she’s gone would you mind telling me your contact information, life story, and possibly wedding vows?”

“Mhm. Phone number is 555-2781,” Buffy replies. She walks away, masking a smile.

“Sweet, hey I’ll call y-wait a minute…” Xander says, as he realizes that the pretty girl is, in fact, not interested. He walks towards his class, muttering, “Zippo…what did that have to do with anything?”

Cohen

Hellhound
::Later that day, Willow sits alone in the courtyard waiting on her friends Xander and Jesse. She notices the pretty new blond girl heading her way, and quickly bites into her sandwich, looking away.::

Buffy: “You’re Willow, right?”

Willow: “Why?” *eyes widen* “I mean ‘Hi!’”

Buffy: “Hey, I’m Buffy.”

Willow: “Aren’t you friends with Cordelia?”

Buffy: “I wouldn’t say ‘friends’. She’s nice… to me. Anyway, I’m kind of late in the semester, behind in all my classes, and talk of the school says you’re the person to chat with if I need to catch up.”

Willow: “Oh like a tutor? That would be cool! I love teaching! Sometimes in the computer lab they let me lead the class! And I just realized how extra not cool that makes me sound, so I’m going to get quiet now.” *notices a short haired brunette, walking with two boys* “Anya!” *waves them over*

::The trio of teens make their way over to Buffy and Willow, both Jesse and Xander making goo-goo eyes at Buffy.::

Willow: “Buffy, this is Anya. She’s new this year too. Oh and Jesse and Xander. We’ve been friends since… well, always.”

Buffy: “Hey guys.”

Anya: “You look incredibly fit. Do you work out?” *rethinks that question* “I mean, not in a lesbian way. Of course, if you are that’s cool. I’m not a lesbian, but it’s perfectly fine if you are. Or not. We’re all inclusive here at the old Sunnydale High.”

Xander: “That’s our Anya, ally to all.” *leans in to Buffy* “So, Buffy, I tried texting that number. All I got was a reply about Trump 2024 and something about voting Caitlyn Jenner as governor. Methinks you lied to me.”

Buffy: (smiles) “I’m sorry, please forgive me. I thought it would be funny.”

Xander: “The mountain of campaign texts I’m going to get for the next year will be so hilarious, I’m sure.”

*A voice interrupts them.*

Voice: “Ew, are they bothering you?”

::The gang turns to see Cordelia walking towards them, a blonde girl (Harmony) in tow.::

Willow: “We weren’t talking to her.”

Harmony: “She didn’t ask.” (A beat) “Well she did, but not you. Loser.”

Buffy: “Cordelia, hi. Oh yeah I need some help catching up. Willow said she would tutor me.”

Cordelia: “That’s.. acceptable, I guess.” (To Harmony) “You May have to give her the written after all.”

Jesse: “Cordelia, I waited for you at the Bronze last night. Where were you, sweetheart?”

Cordelia: *groans, and turns to Buffy* “Not to interrupt your downward mobility, but gym is cancelled.”

Buffy: “Oh, darn.” *curious* “Why?”

Cordelia: “Oh yeah, I forgot, loser Harris prevented me from getting your Snap.”

::Cordelia hands Buffy her phone. A video plays, and the first sound everyone hears is a blood-curdling scream. The video pans over a dead boy that has fallen out of a locker.::

Anya: “Oh my god, is he dead?”

Cordelia: “Extremely.”

Buffy: “Where did you get this?”

Harmony: “Aura sent it out to everyone.”

Xander: “I didn’t get it.”

Harmony: “Everyone cool.”

Buffy: “Where did this happen?”

Cordelia: “The girls locker room. Clearly.”

::Buffy gets up to leave, dropping a few things from her bag.::

Buffy: “I’m sorry, I have to go.”

::Buffy walks off, leaving the rest of the group in the courtyard.”

Harmony: “She knows that’s not the way to the gym, right?”

Jesse: “I’ll help her.”

Xander: (picks up a wooden stake that fell out her bag) “Nah, I got it. Catch up to you guys at the Bronze, okay?” *runs after Buffy*

Cordelia: “As if. Come on, Harm.”

::Cordelia and Harmony saunter off toward their next class, leaving Jesse, Willow, and Anya by themselves at the table.::

Anya: “So that was weird, right?”

Cohen

Hellhound
::Xander catches up to Buffy as she strides back into the library. He waits outside the swinging door and keeps an ear out as he hears Buffy shouting out to the new librarian.::

Buffy (inside the library): "Okay, what's the sitch?"

::Giles steps from behind a bookshelf, platformed above an old oak table littered with tattered books and a few laptops.::

Giles: "I'm sorry?"

Buffy: "The dead guy? In the locker."

Giles: (starts down the staircase toward Buffy) "Someone's dead?"

Buffy: "What, you don't know? You're the one warning me about some big evil and you don't know about the scraps left over in the gym locker room?"

Giles: (stunned) "Buffy, I assure you I do not know what you are talking about."

::Buffy pulls out her phone and shows him the video she shared to herself while she had Cordelia's phone.::

Buffy: "Notice anything funky?"

Giles: "He's been eaten."

Buffy: "No one told me when I came to this little Hamlet of a town that it was a big Vampire Buffet."

Giles: "Will he rise?"

Buffy: "No."

Giles: "How do you know?"

Buffy: "Don't know if you're aware of this Gyles (pronounced: "Guh-iles"), but vampires? Pretty much not a fan of the brunch. Something about the mid-morning sun turns him off. If he were to turn, he would have done so already." ::Steps back.:: "Why am I still here?"

::Buffy starts walking away, but Giles stops her.::

Plasma

Staff member
“You know, now that you’ve mentioned it, there was a rather peculiar young woman in here today. She was doing some research on witchcraft, so perhaps we have a magic-wielding vampire? Oh dear, that could be quite troublesome,” he says, having clearly shifted from talking to Buffy into talking to himself at some point.

“Are you blind or something? It’s the middle of the afternoon. Sunlight and vamps are a no-no. We literally just talked about this!”

“Well traditionally, sure, but there does exist ways for them to circumvent such a weakness. There was talk amongst the Council some time ago of an item…some sort of gem I believe. Supposedly it was said to prevent vampires from dying…again,” he raises a finger to his chin, stroking inquisitively. “Although, there was hypotheses by certain members of alternate dimensions. Possibly farfetched, but perhaps she comes from some land where the sun doesn’t burn vampires?”

“GILES! Stay focused! Look I know I brushed you off earlier, but let’s stick with the program here. Dead kid, no blood, vampire tummies are full, and that’s all bad news. I’m a Slayer, your a Watcher, so clearly we have some work to do, right,” she replies, impatiently. This guy, she thinks to herself. Of all the people to work with, they send me some British Confucius. Wonderful!

“Ah, hmm, yes! Uh, well, let’s start with that young woman I saw earlier today. She was rather pale, short red hair, very, uh, very nervous. Does that ring any bells, perhaps?”

Oh you have got to be kidding me. Her name is Willow. I just met her like ten minutes ago. Give me five minutes and I’ll have this problem solved, then we can all get back to being boring and normal…or in your case boring and, well, “Giles-y”,” she responds, grabbing her bag and running out the door. Get stake out of bag, stake vamp, go back to being Buffy Summers instead of Destructo-Girl.

Meanwhile across town, Darla begins to feed. As she sucks the blood from the pathetic meat in her arms, she thinks, and thinks. This night is for you, my beautiful boy. This night and every one after. Your Harvest is almost here…my Angelus. A smile creeps across her lips.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Cordelia looked at Harmony " Save a seat for me . I be right there ' she said heading after Buffy & Xander . " What was Buffy doing with a stake.
And why did she look so interested when i showed her the snap . Nobody else saw it but i did
" she thought as she got near the Library & saw Xander
standing by the doors & being totally clueless over the fact she was a few feet away from him .

She listened to what was going on in there & it really blew her mind what they were talking about . When Buffy yelled Giles name before saying he was a Watcher & she was a Slayer Cordelia thought it was the right time to leave & did so with no one noticing. "We going to have quite the talk Bufy tonight " she said before slipping into her class & sitting down next to Harmony without anyone saying anything.

Cohen

Hellhound
::Xander follows Buffy as she rushes out of the library.::

Buffy: *annoyed* How much of that did you hear?

Xander: Some. *shrugs* Okay, all of it.

Buffy: Great! Four hours at my new school and I already made myself out to be a freak.

Xander: I don't think you're a freak. *hands her the stake he picked up* But you may need some help if you're going to go all Xena and hunt down these.. vampires, was it?

Buffy: *Stops walking* Look, Xander, I appreciate you returning my stake. But this, it's not your thing. It's not anyone's thing. It's not even really my thing. I just need to stop whatever evil is afoot and get back to my normal life.

Xander: Okay, but where does that leave Willow?

Buffy: This isn't Willow's thing either.

Xander: Well, according to Mr. Britain in there, she's dabbling in magical forces, which before 20 minutes ago, I didn't realize was an actual thing. But here we are, and Willow is my best friend. You need to help her too.

Buffy: Look, it's not my responsi--

Xander: Based on the conversation I just overheard, it is your responsibility. Now, I say we get Willow, Jesse, and Anya and we come up with a plan to get more information.

Buffy: *sighs* Okay, let's meet at the Bronze tonight. That's the hip place to go to right?

Xander: Why the Bronze?

Buffy: Because, if there's a hotspot for vampires, it's a club full of young happy meals on legs.

::Buffy and Xander go their separate ways, still unaware that Cordelia was just around the corner. Cordelia pulls out her phone, and dials a contact.::

Cordelia: Oh my God, Harmony, you will not believe the insanity that I just heard!

Meanwhile, in a darker part of town...

::A manhole cover opens up in a dark alleyway. The three tall buildings that surround the alley create dark shadows all around the alley. A tall, broody man (Angel), who looks to be in his mid-twenties, lifts himself out of the manhole and onto the shadowed street. The man closes the manhole and turns toward the door to his bottom floor apartment. He unlocks his door and walks inside.::

Female Voice: Hello lover.

Angel: Darla, to what do I have the pleasure?

Darla: Oh, Angelus, the pleasure is all mine. *steps closer to him* Or.. it will be. As soon as the Harvest starts.

Angel: The Harvest?

Darla: *caresses his cheek with her hand, a shiny green gemstone on a gold ring catches Angel's eye* Dear boy, have you already forgotten what tomorrow is?

Angel: *waves her hand away* The Harvest Moon. And what makes you think I won't stop you?

Darla: You haven't the power.

Angel: Maybe not. But times are a changing Darla. There's new blood in town. Powerful blood.

Darla: No amount of mortal power will stop what I have put into motion. In one day's time, your soul will be harvested and my sweet, carnivorous Angelus shall return. To reign destruction on this town, and on this world. As my King. *steps towards the door* It's been a pleasure, my boy. As always.

Angel: I will stop you.

Darla: You can try. *Darla steps out of the apartment and into the light of day.*

Plasma

Staff member
That could be a problem, Angel thinks to himself.

Some time later….

Xander walks into The Bronze, unsure of what he just got himself into. So, to recap: girl may or may not kill vampires, British guy is in on it, and I think they think Willow is somehow involved? Or not? I don’t even know anymore, he thinks. He ignores the band, some hipsters playing indie music no doubt, and finds Willow sitting at one of the tables. She’s looking at the stage, namely at the lead singer. Huh, I guess Will’s into that girl’s music or something. “Hey Will! What’s up?”

She looks at him and blinks quickly a few times. She looks flustered, but then again, when does she not? “Oh, hey! I was just uh, just listening to this music. That lead singer is really good. I think her name is Sara…something…” She looks back towards the stage before correcting herself. “Um, anyways, what did you want to talk about?”

“So a lot, actually,” Xander replies. “Is your seatbelt on or did the bartender slip you something hard? Because you’re going to need it.” He takes a deep breath and exhales. “So, that new girl, the blonde?”

“Oh…yeah. What about her?”

“She’s a vampire slayer, and she needs your help,” Buffy says as she walks up. Willow gives her a puzzled look.

“A…vampire…slayer? Like Van Helsing? Uh…,” Willow asks.

“Yes. No? It’s complicated, and it was actually Val Helsing, but whatever. Before you ask, no, I’m not crazy,” Buffy states, rather confidently.

“Oh, good. The new person in town who says she murders demons isn’t crazy. What a relief,” Xander replies.

“I…uh…I think I need to go…y’know. Throw up,” Willow says, getting up and rushing to the door outside. Xander follows soon behind her.

“Off to a great start, Destructo-Girl,” Buffy says to herself, rather somberly. How long before they call the men in white coats to take me off to the padded room, she thinks.

Outside, Willow begins to wretch. First…well all of this, and now some crazy girl wants to be friends with me? Why can’t I just be normal?! Xander rushes up behind her.

“Hey, are you okay? Look I’m sorry, it all sounded so plausible today but clearly I wasn’t thinking right. I’ve been reading way too much Blade or something I guess. Do you want to-,” he’s cut off.

“Be my dinner? I’m rather famished…,” a devilish voice finishes. A man emerges from the shadows, his face disfigured and his canines extended. “The cute redhead will be a quick snack, but you’ll make a fine meal.”

Oh %#^€,” Xander says, but not exactly those words. “You mean, you…I…SHE…crap! HELP!” He screams, but what’s the point? Turns out Norma Bates was really telling the truth the whole time, and where is she now?!

“Oh I’m gonna enjoy this. Mistress Darla will…GAGH!” The vampire stumbles forward, a wooden plank cracking him over the head.

“I was going to just stake you and get it over with, but after the way you’ve treated these nice people, I think you deserve a little embarrassment before you go,” Buffy says. She snaps the plank in two, and begins smacking away at the vampire. He’s quick, but not quick enough for her. Two broken arms and a snapped leg later, he’s on the ground and struggling to crawl away. “Ooo, sorry, but thanks for playing,” Buffy says as she stakes him through the back, his remains turning into ash immediately. “Vampires. So wooden these days. Didn’t even crack a single quip.”

“SO, buh….HUNH,” Xander says, totally speechless. Willow is right there with him.

“So like I was saying, I need your help,” Buffy says, but she hears someone walk up behind her. Instinctively, she picks up the broken plank and readies herself.

“And you need mine,” a voice says. The tall, handsome man comes out of the shadows, his long coat billowing in the light breeze. “The name’s Angel, and we have a lot to talk about.”

ChaseRules

Sineya
Cordellia had meant to be there earlier but it had taken a while to find the right outfit .

"Couldn't wait to tell more people huh Xander " Cordelia said watching him mess up trying to tell Willow & mess just like usual.
" Was Willow checking out that girl ? " Cordelia thought before agreeing with her self that was better then her being with Xander .

Cordelia then saw from the door way Buffy hitting the Vamp over the head with a wooden plank & starting filming her beating away with the plank
on the Vampire . When Angel shows up Cordelia figures it the right time to make a appearance " Why should we trust you even thought you be better
help then Xander who in this out of the hope that by helping out Buffy will date him " she said putting her phone away & smiling like a beauty
pageant winner .

Cohen

Hellhound
*Anya and Jesse saunter up behind Cordelia.*

Jesse: "Cordelia, I didn't know you waiting on me, babe. I would have been here an hour ago."

Cordelia: "Ew, gross. I'm not here for you. I just wanted you all to know that I know what you losers have been up to. And I have evidence." *holds up her phone*

Anya: "Oh, about Buffy being a vampire slayer? Yeah, that's not news."

Buffy: *flushes* "Now is SO not the time to talk about this." *turns to Angel* "Who are you?"

Angel: *looks at Xander and Willow, then Anya, Jesse and Cordelia, and then back to Buffy* "Are you sure you want to talk about this... here?"

Buffy: *sighs* "Look, as much as I would love to go all incognito on the hero schtick," *points to Xander and Jesse* "They seem perfectly capable of handling themselves, if needed." *points to Willow* "She is apparently dabbling into some mystical forces that could prove useful in stopping whatever bad you're about to tell me is going down." *points to Anya* "Jury is out on her." *points to Cordelia* "..and she's about to send a video of me dusting vamps to all of Sunnydale high. So actually, if you want to kill any of us, I vote her."

Cordelia: *gasps* "Oh my god, you want to kill me?"

Buffy: "Delete the video."

Cordelia: *rolls her eyes* "Fine." *swipes her fingers on her phone* "Deleted. See?" *shows Buffy her Camera Roll*

Xander: "Can we get back to 'You need my help'." *turns to Angel* "So, Mr. Tall and Broody, what's your story?"

Angel: "Tomorrow night, a powerful vampire is going to be resurrected." *turns to Buffy* "Unless you can stop it."

Buffy: "Any details as to who this powerful vampire is? Or who is planning on this resurrection?"

Angel: "A local vampire mistress. She goes by Darla."

Willow: "Darla? That sounds familiar. I t-think I r-read about a Darla i-in one of the books I just returned to Mr. Giles."

Anya: "Oh in that Mysticism book you returned. Darla is a vampire sorceress, right? She helped kill the Master so that she could take over his posse?"

Jesse: "The Master?"

Anya: "A vampire overlord, basically. Very powerful. Which makes Darla EXTREMELY powerful." *turns to Buffy* "Good luck!"

ChaseRules

Sineya
Cordy pouted a bit over having to have deleted the video knowing she had something that would have gone viral .
She was mainly mad that she hadnt backed it up so she could have said she was deleted it & still had it but no she forgot to .

"First of all Xander you don't need to call him Mr. Tall and Broody since you dont have a chance of going out with Buffy "
Cordy said giving him a smirk . " There a better chance of me going out with him " she said pointing to Jessie .

"And i going out with on Feb 30th " Cordy said before looking at Willow " What kind of witch are you since from watching the
Wizard of Oz there 2 kinds & i have a feeling you not helping us out " she said looking at Angel .

Top Bottom