• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Welcome to the Hellmouth & The Harvest are 21 today!

Athena

Belinda
Staff member
Black Thorn
On March 10th 1997 Welcome to the Hellmouth & The Harvest aired in the US.

Who'd have thought this little double- bill of a supernatural tv show only pegged as a mid-season replacement would become the massive pop culture icon it became?!

When was the last time you watched them?! For me it's been at least 2 years. So I'm going to watch them both later today if anyone cares to join in for a rewatch?

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I'm actually in the process of watching a couple of episodes from S4 for research purposes but S1 is the one I dip into most for an episode ot two.
About a month ago it was raining outside and I jusr decided to sit down and watch 'NKABOAFD' and 'Angel'. I think they hold up very well after twenty years or so. :)

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
21?
Wasn't that big 20 years anniversary last month? lol

Can't remember when I watched the pilot last.
I started this slowest re-watch ever a long time ago.
I'm on season 3 now but I can't even remember when I started...

/SK

I'm preparing to watch season 1 again. I'm trying to get a few things behind me which I hope to finish this weekend.

I am now resolved to watch WTTHM and The Harvest this weekend.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Wow, I feel bloody old. It's something people grew up with, but for me, it's long enough to raise a child to adulthood, if I had one... so much has changed for me in those 21 years... but Buffy remains.

I ve just started a rewatch too as it goes . I ve been pimping myself out on Netflix since september watching Izombi/Grimm/Teen Wolf and co ...all shows I heard about on this forum :) .

I ve just got a new PS4 slim and the season 1 DVD looks pretty damn nice through the upscaler .

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
I'm currently watching One Tree Hill from the beginning... that I only started watching in season six b/c i wanted to write a crossover with Buffy... Buffy has changed my life in so many ways...

Taake

Bella
Staff member
Black Thorn
On March 10th 1997 Welcome to the Hellmouth & The Harvest aired in the US.

Who'd have thought this little double- bill of a supernatural tv show only pegged as a mid-season replacement would become the massive pop culture icon it became?!

When was the last time you watched them?! For me it's been at least 2 years. So I'm going to watch them both later today if anyone cares to join in for a rewatch?
2 years? You're fired! :p When you watching?

It's already been a year!!

I miss the excitement of last year's anniversary. I wish we could have reunions every year or so.