• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Welcoming Myself to the Hellmouth

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Welcome to the Buffy Boards .

Any questions / statements ?

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Here's a question for you, which house is the best house?

forbuss

Witch
Sineya
Hmm let's see! I will give you some of my thoughts on the show!

My favourite characters are Buffy, Faith, Anya, Tara, Halfrek, Glory, Cordelia, and Jenny.

My seasons ranked would be:

6, 3, 5, 2.. Now it gets hard. Today I'll say 4, 7, 1.

Thanks for the warm welcomes : )

Can someone link me to the forum rules? I had them and now I can't seem to find it...

Mr Trick

Scooby
Hey Forbes and welcome! Great to have you here. Hope you have fun. There will be lots to talk about. Some good character choices. I kinda like Jenny too she's like the cool teacher every kid wanted in school.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum from Mississauga Ontario Canada! Yup, you're not the only Canadian on here - there are a few of us.

It is worth seeing Angel right through to the end - a number of people on the forum consider it to be a better show than Buffy. Jump right in and discuss things, there is no seniority here - the opinions of a new member are just as valid as those of old crocs like myself.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m 34 and Irish.

I’m not really a Charmed fan nowadays, but I enjoyed watching some episodes here and there (primarily from seasons 3, 4 and 7) when I was younger. Buffy just holds up better imo.

Buffy, Faith, Anya, Glory and Cordelia are a few of my favourite characters too.

forbuss

Witch
Sineya
Welcome to the forum from Mississauga Ontario Canada! Yup, you're not the only Canadian on here - there are a few of us.

It is worth seeing Angel right through to the end - a number of people on the forum consider it to be a better show than Buffy. Jump right in and discuss things, there is no seniority here - the opinions of a new member are just as valid as those of old crocs like myself.
Yes! I really need to get back into it. So I have this thing and it's true of most of the shows I watch - Buffy, Angel, Charmed, etc... I don't enjoy the sortof "demon of the week" format as much as I do a multi-episode arc. I realize that both of these can exist together, at the same time. I'm currently rewatching a different show but maybe I will jump into Angel next! : )

Welcome. I’m 34 and Irish.

I’m not really a Charmed fan nowadays, but I enjoyed watching some episodes here and there (primarily from seasons 3, 4 and 7) when I was younger. Buffy just holds up better imo.

Buffy, Faith, Anya, Glory and Cordelia are a few of my favourite characters too.
You just named my three favourite seasons of Charmed! I think we will get along :)

ChaseRules

Sineya

And some people didn't .

And like he said the more the merrier :D

Lastly I liked the first few seasons of Charmed since I really liked Shannen Doherty.

forbuss
forbuss
Shannen is great! I like both her and Rose for different reasons. I think in general the early seasons were better than the later ones.

forbuss

Witch
Sineya
Thanks so much for the welcomes y'all (I'm not from the South). I've really been enjoying finally posting instead of just lurking (I joined five years ago).

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
I haven't seen Charmed, but I brought a welcoming gift you may like...

Enjoy! 😆
The emotional trauma of watching this stems from my last Charmed re-Watch on Netflix when I realized they had lost the rights to this soundtrack and had a different theme song. *the pain* *it ain't right!*

Oromous
Oromous
I read that they changed the background music too, from '90s alternative music to generic acoustics.
forbuss
forbuss
They DID change the music. The Charmed soundtrack was fire - maybe even better than Buffy's. But they both served 90's alt rock realness.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Many greets from down under, hope you like your stay here. And if you should join The House of the Black Thorn that will be forever, literally as there is no get out of the dorm card when you die, unlike those in the House of Sin eya, oops sorry, tee hee.

ChaseRules

Sineya
IF you smart you never join the Black Thorn House . I would say more but my Mom told me if you cant say something nice don't
say anything .

Top Bottom