• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Wesley and Fred - Fresley

Willow Tara

Love the Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
Because they're my favourite Angel couple of all time! I decided to start a thread for everything Fred/Wesley in general. I mean there are threads for them where we discuss peticular questions. But I thought... (because there is a whole Forum for everything Spuffy related and the same for Bangel) that there should be a thread for us Fresley fans to put general thoughts on this couple in. So this is here... I guess. For example we could share our favourite Fresley episodes, scenes, quotes, pictures, gifs, fan videos on YouTube.... or whatever! I hope that this was a good idea... I made the same (with the same text) for Tillow: Willow and Tara - Tillow

So it's your turn Fresley Fans!
Fred and Wes Forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow Tara

Sineya
Fred: Haven't you been... sensing anything lately... about me... coming from me? Didn't occur to you that... something might have changed? That—I'm looking at you in a different— Oh, screw it.
*Kiss*
Fred: That was a signal. OK? Is that... clear enough for you?
Wesley: Not even close. tumblr_mt54gq9pCO1rlmul6o1_250.gif tumblr_mcal5pNhuL1qmtytko3_250.gif
There were SO MANY signals!
tumblr_inline_n905z4kiID1si3734.gif
- Smile Time -

Willow Tara

Sineya
I think we all need to admit that Fred & Wesley were obviously perfect for each other & they are one of the biggest couples that never happened but should have. They waited until the very end of their lives to even come close & it was kind of ridiculous.
I thought that this is so true that it should be quoted here. Fred and Wes really should've had much more screentime! I just wish Fred hadn't died! And also not Wesley! Because I have heared that Fred comes back in the comics I wish that Wes could be in the comics too and that they would come together again there. :(

Willow Tara

Sineya
No Fresley Fans here? :( Well I have to write more in the Tillow thread then. Or I'm gonna start a Fred/Willow thread... But if there are other Fresley Fans I'd be happy to hear about your favourite scenes etc. :)

Top Bottom