• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Wesley and Fred - Fresley

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
Because they're my favourite Angel couple of all time! I decided to start a thread for everything Fred/Wesley in general. I mean there are threads for them where we discuss peticular questions. But I thought... (because there is a whole Forum for everything Spuffy related and the same for Bangel) that there should be a thread for us Fresley fans to put general thoughts on this couple in. So this is here... I guess. For example we could share our favourite Fresley episodes, scenes, quotes, pictures, gifs, fan videos on YouTube.... or whatever! I hope that this was a good idea... I made the same (with the same text) for Tillow: Willow and Tara - Tillow

So it's your turn Fresley Fans!
Fred and Wes Forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow Tara

Sineya
Fred: Haven't you been... sensing anything lately... about me... coming from me? Didn't occur to you that... something might have changed? That—I'm looking at you in a different— Oh, screw it.
*Kiss*
Fred: That was a signal. OK? Is that... clear enough for you?
Wesley: Not even close. tumblr_mt54gq9pCO1rlmul6o1_250.gif tumblr_mcal5pNhuL1qmtytko3_250.gif
There were SO MANY signals!
tumblr_inline_n905z4kiID1si3734.gif
- Smile Time -

Willow Tara

Sineya
I think we all need to admit that Fred & Wesley were obviously perfect for each other & they are one of the biggest couples that never happened but should have. They waited until the very end of their lives to even come close & it was kind of ridiculous.
I thought that this is so true that it should be quoted here. Fred and Wes really should've had much more screentime! I just wish Fred hadn't died! And also not Wesley! Because I have heared that Fred comes back in the comics I wish that Wes could be in the comics too and that they would come together again there. :(

Willow Tara

Sineya
No Fresley Fans here? :( Well I have to write more in the Tillow thread then. Or I'm gonna start a Fred/Willow thread... But if there are other Fresley Fans I'd be happy to hear about your favourite scenes etc. :)

spikenbuffy

Share time, huh? Fine. I'll show you share time
My favorite kiss is in S4 I don't remember the title of the episode this is before come in to find they have kissed, I love them at the party in Party Of Life in S5, love the Fresley scenes in the episode Lineage also. Love that Wesley reads a book in her bed.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Yeay! Another Fresley Fan!!!!! ❤

Willow Tara

Sineya
My favorite kiss is in S4 I don't remember the title of the episode this is before come in to find they have kissed, I love them at the party in Party Of Life in S5, love the Fresley scenes in the episode Lineage also. Love that Wesley reads a book in her bed.
I'm not sure, but I think the episode you meant is 4x11 "Soulless". Also love all the other scenes you mentioned :). I also love all their scenes in "Fredless".

spikenbuffy

I'm not sure, but I think the episode you meant is 4x11 "Soulless". Also love all the other scenes you mentioned :). I also love all their scenes in "Fredless".
Yes, I also think it's in this episode, me also I love the scenes of Fresley in Fredless, the hug that you posted or when Wes watches her sing at Caritas in The Old Gang Of Mine

Willow Tara

Sineya
Yes, I also think it's in this episode, me also I love the scenes of Fresley in Fredless, the hug that you posted or when Wes watches her sing at Caritas in The Old Gang Of Mine
Yeees!!!! There are so many great Fesley scenes! But they had only one day together :( 😢😭😭😢!!!! I wanted them to be together since Fredless! tumblr_mt54gq9pCO1rlmul6o3_250.gif
tumblr_mt54gq9pCO1rlmul6o7_250.gif tumblr_mt54gq9pCO1rlmul6o5_250.gif

spikenbuffy

Yeees!!!! There are so many great Fesley scenes! But they had only one day together :( 😢😭😭😢!!!! I wanted them to be together since Fredless! View attachment 11667
View attachment 11668 View attachment 11669
I don't know if I would be a fan of them since the episode Fredless like you, my first season of ATS that I have seen was S5 it is in this season when they got together in Smile Time, and Fred dies in A Hole In The World, I was so sad and devasteted because of their story in S5 and Fred's death. And later, years after that I saw the older seasons of ATS, I saw the S3 after S5 so I don't know. But yes, it's sad that they had just one scene (Smile Time and after it's the day that Fred dies). Plus I hate Knox from the beginning now that I know that he wants Illyria to be in Fred's body and kill her. I can't stand him in Lineage when he comes in when Fred and Wes are talking and says that he wants to protect her or something else because she's hurting in her arm. I can't stand him either in Life Of The Party when he arrives at the end, he & Fred are laughing and Wes looks at that them. I hate him.

Willow Tara

Sineya
I love them at the party in Party Of Life in S5
tumblr_mt54gq9pCO1rlmul6o4_250.gif
I don't know if I would be a fan of them since the episode Fredless like you, my first season of ATS that I have seen was S5 it is in this season when they got together in Smile Time, and Fred dies in A Hole In The World, I was so sad and devasteted because of their story in S5 and Fred's death. And later, years after that I saw the older seasons of ATS, I saw the S3 after S5 so I don't know. But yes, it's sad that they had just one scene (Smile Time and after it's the day that Fred dies). Plus I hate Knox from the beginning now that I know that he wants Illyria to be in Fred's body and kill her. I can't stand him in Lineage when he comes in when Fred and Wes are talking and says that he wants to protect her or something else because she's hurting in her arm. I can't stand him either in Life Of The Party when he arrives at the end, he & Fred are laughing and Wes looks at that them. I hate him.
I hate Knox too! The scenes you mentioned are great examples of where I hate Knox sooo much!!!! I didn't like him from the begining. :mad:
S5 it is in this season when they got together in Smile Time, and Fred dies in A Hole In The World, I was so sad and devasteted because of their story in S5 and Fred's death. But yes, it's sad that they had just one scene (Smile Time and after it's the day that Fred dies).
😢😢😢😭😭😭:confused::(
Fred-Wesley-fred-burkle-and-wesley-wyndham-pryce-34293618-250-141.gif

Top Bottom