• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Wesley ships

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Who do you think would have been perfect for Wesley?
Who do you think was a bad relationship for him?

I want to know what other people think about Wesley and his relationshis. Personally I think that given enough time Illyria and Wesley would have been a great couple.

Silverspike

Scooby
In the show Illyria of course, but then imo you can ship him with many characters including Spike and Angel. :D

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I know she tortured him in S1 of Angel, but I reckon Wesley & Faith could work.

Fesley?
Waith?

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
My preference order: Lilah, Angel, Spike, Fred

Though I think none of those relationships is very healthy, all bad for him actually. He needs someone new.

And I always consider Illyria as an asexual god, so it's hard for me to "ship" her with anyone.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Well, on the show I would've said either Lilah or Fred- I think they both appealed to different parts of him. Fred was a sweet ideal for him but Lilah was the uh, 'spicy' naughty reality (but I think he could've loved her).
But they both died and then so did he. :(

I never got even a hint of Wesley ever liking guys though, I don't know where that comes from. If I squint I could kinda see Angel, maybe, but really only from Wes's side of things.

Rogueslayer
Rogueslayer
I never saw him as going that way either but i think he could have for Angel if things went differently

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
I never got even a hint of Wesley ever liking guys though, I don't know where that comes from. If I squint I could kinda see Angel, maybe, but really only from Wes's side of things.
He and Angel touched each other's face quite intimately in "Over the Rainbow". I guess it's where that comes from.

thetopher
thetopher
It's been an age since I've seen the Pyla stuff. I'll look out for that. :)

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't think Wesley is that much older than Faith...? Maybe ten years max. I think as Watchers went, Wesley was one of the younger ones. He was certainly much younger than Giles.

mackenzie99

Potential
G
I don't think Wesley is that much older than Faith...? Maybe ten years max. I think as Watchers went, Wesley was one of the younger ones. He was certainly much younger than Giles.
True but Wesley probably finished university or the watchers academy so wouldn't he be 25 or similar in season 3. Whereas I've always seen Faith as being about 17 in season 3,but that's just me.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
This might be a crack ship but, what if Wesley was the one to care for Darla instead of Lindsey. Do you think they'd get together?
Lindsey was probably safe with Darla because he and Lilah were survivors of the massacre at Holland Manners' ill-fated wine tasting party. There is nothing to suggest that Wesley would be safe - this is a vampire without a soul with her humanity briefly regained until she is sired again by Drusilla. Only after she becomes pregnant does she have any human regard for anything and the humanizing effect is from the fetus and has only been proven to be safe with Angel. When she had her humanity, she had the syphilis she had before she was sired the first time, so maybe Wesley should take a pass rather than make a pass as far as she is concerned.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Lindsey was probably safe with Darla because he and Lilah were survivors of the massacre at Holland Manners' ill-fated wine tasting party. There is nothing to suggest that Wesley would be safe - this is a vampire without a soul with her humanity briefly regained until she is sired again by Drusilla. Only after she becomes pregnant does she have any human regard for anything and the humanizing effect is from the fetus and has only been proven to be safe with Angel. When she had her humanity, she had the syphilis she had before she was sired the first time, so maybe Wesley should take a pass rather than make a pass as far as she is concerned.
I think there was a period before being a vampire after her Resurrection that she was certainly more compassionate than she had been

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
I love Weslah - Wesley exploring his dark side. I lobe the bond that they shared that went beyond the normal paradigm. Just raw passion, and gray areas...and very hot sex. And then the whole Wesley chopping her head off...and burning the contract...:(

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Well, on the show I would've said either Lilah or Fred- I think they both appealed to different parts of him. Fred was a sweet ideal for him but Lilah was the uh, 'spicy' naughty reality (but I think he could've loved her).
But they both died and then so did he. :(

Wes and Angel, it made me think about that scene in Carpe Noctem where the old guy has ''the talk'' with Wes thinking he is Fred. That was hilarious!

Top Bottom