1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Wesleys Dad

Discussion in 'Season 5' started by GraceK, Aug 3, 2017.

1. GraceK

GraceK Grr Arrg

Do you guys think Wesleys father was ever aware there was a cyborg version of him? Is it possible he was aware and that's how it was such a perfect replica?

2. Fool for Buffy

Fool for Buffy BFF of Sour Patch Kid

Sineya
    I think Wesley's dad was kidnapped to make a replica, so he was aware something was up, but he had no idea they make a cyborg clone out of him. But Wesley presumably goes to the visit them in the next episode, so it seems his father certainly didn't take part in the cyborg making or anything like that.

3. thrasherpix

thrasherpix Scooby

Too bad Wesley didn't describe it so we could overhear. Something along the lines of, "You don't understand, father. He was treacherous, evil, obnoxious, self-righteous, and bloody awful that I actually thought he was you." :p

4. Priceless

Priceless I didn't forget y'know

Wesley's father didn't know anything at the time, because Wesley rings him in the same episode and chats to him on the phone and the cyborg isn't mentioned. He does go visit him, so I imagine Wesley might tell him, but considering how bad he is at communication, I doubt Wesley would ever mention it.