• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

WFB Do Doodle, too!

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!

@dcai0830 I stole the pictures for the Willow banner off google. The rest I screencaped. I used a video editing program to let me move frame by frame. I made this for you. If I remember correctly, Bruffy is your favourite ship, right?

Sorry @dcai0830
I made an Angel and Connor banner instead.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Lol what is this madness ??

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!

Imagine the Dame as Dracula, y'all. Labyrinth x 10!

I wouldn't describe myself as an Andrew fan, but I think he is a pretty clever character. People like him cause a lot of damage.

@GwenRaiden If I want a large area of a picture painted with the same opacity, like if I want Buffy's hair to be blonde, how do I get it even? It turns out patchy. It would be so much easier if a brush set to paint 20 % opacity would set whatever surface to that, instead of adding on top of itself, if that makes sense.

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
@GwenRaiden If I want a large area of a picture painted with the same opacity, like if I want Buffy's hair to be blonde, how do I get it even? It turns out patchy. It would be so much easier if a brush set to paint 20 % opacity would set whatever surface to that, instead of adding on top of itself, if that makes sense.
I'll look later when I'm on desktop. All I can think of is try using a more precise brush, like a small/hard brush. Try adding a new layer set to transparent and paint on that layer, above your other layers. Paint with your brush at 100% and instead lower the opacity of the layer.

I'll try to do a wee tutorial on this later tonight. It'll be on PS and probably an icon tutorial but it should still be helpful.

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn

Imagine the Dame as Dracula, y'all. Labyrinth x 10!

I wouldn't describe myself as an Andrew fan, but I think he is a pretty clever character. People like him cause a lot of damage.

What I have been doing is selecting all the hair (which takes a while) and playing with the hues or colorizing. Instead of using brushes. You could try that?

WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
I could, if I figure out how to do it. The recent tutorial was a little complicated.
Top Bottom