• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you listening? (29)

TriBel

Scooby
Pfft. Shows what you know. Annie Lennox is God.

Pfft back at ya. Aren't we made in God's image? Job done. I have hair like hers (admittedly, the rest of the image is a bit distorted and kinda frayed at the edges).

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Turn up the volume then be grateful as it is time to go and make yourself a cuppa,

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Latest release from my current musical obsession...

and it is of course impossible not to play a few ZZ Top tunes these days..
RIP Dusty Hill

/SK

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya

Bridgit Mendler has been my favourite person ever emerged from Disney. While she was actively making music during Disney days, she had interesting vocals and an authentic sense of humor in her songs, she had a smart, funny and lively persona. She started a degree in anthropology while still working in Good Luck Charlie and finished it on time later. Now she has an MA in Media Arts and Sciences from MIT Media Lab and she is a research assistant there. In between the end of her Bachelor’s and start of her Master’s, she released an EP album but that’s the last I heard from her musically. Also she got married a couple of years ago I guess? She seems to be living a fulfilling life, I’m kinda happy that a childhood honey of mine turned out like this, you go girl. ✌

N
Nothing13
Great for her! She is also beautiful

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Now that is what I call a wide vocal range

Last edited:

Nix

🤪
Sineya

Bit of a heavier evening, until my friend comes round and I have to switch to musicals lol!!

Top Bottom