• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you listening to (27)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn

Been listening to this one a lot lately, though not the live version; couldn't find an official one.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I was trying to relax to some Chopin (this has been a very rough and demoralizing week for me) but it just wasn't working....so:

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

Was watching an episode of The X-Files (The Pine Bluff Variant) when, by the end of it, it reminded me of the kind of political thrillers you'd see in the '70s where government secrets are being kept, justified by their self-righteous cause of protecting people from the truth. That's the kind of genre The X-Files excelled at, but it also reminded me of The Winter Soldier and its splendid theme song, so full of the tension, twists and turns you'd experience in such a genre. I appreciate that the Russo Brothers kept the political thriller genre alive even in the 2010s. It was undeniably one of Marvel's most ambitious attempts at superhero storytelling.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

Not gonna lie, I liked this theme music a lot in spite of the mediocre film it's attached to. Here's hoping that they will reuse this theme (or a variation of it) when the Fantastic Four shows up in Phase 4 of the MCU.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
This is What happens when you have the radio on, a song you hate starts to get into your head until you kind of like it. This (though the Swedish version) has been playing all summer on the radio and now I can't get it out of my head

Oromous
Oromous
The video is unavailable for me. :(
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Also unavailable in Canada.
sk
sk
It's available for me. :) (not that I wanted to see/hear it but still...)

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

"And that's called jazzzz." lol

Jolly good theme song to the anime, Beastars, which I just finished.

Top Bottom