• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you reading? (fanfic edition)

Priceless

Scooby
If you want something weirld then how about Dawn/Spike fan fiction ?

After all they were close in the series & in real life or so i heard .
I have read some good Spike/Dawn fic, but it's not my go to ship when I want some Dawn or Spike fic. I actually prefer Dawn/Xander or Dawn/Faith as a ship, but most of the Dawn/Faith stuff I've read is just pwp and I prefer more of a story. I've even read Dawn/Andrew fic, but I just can't get past Andrew being gay so it's never that believable to me.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Reading Dawn & Andrew fic when he was always gay just doest make me want to read it .

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I read a couple of stories recently that I thought I'd put up here, cause they were really good:

Influenced Out of Normality by BakenandEggs (BtVS/MCU)
The last thing Xander Harris expected to find out was that he was adopted. Well, no, Xander was pretty sure that the knowledge that Tony Stark was his real father was a hundred times more unexpected than that. --- It's really good, but I may be biased as Xander is my favorite character and Tony my favorite Avenger. Also, a bit of Willow and Buffy bashing, but not too extreme and, imo, pretty in-character.

The Willow Diaries by EldritchSandwich
As college begins, Willow looks back on the past; but the future is about to change in ways she can't imagine. --- A one-shot set in a world where Buffy died permanently against the Master and Faith is the Sunnydale Slayer. It's the first in a series, but I've only read this one, so far.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I'm trying to think what kind of fan fiction to write next, I do prefer writing of something different, consequently I'd ask has there been any tales of Dawn's past (the ball of energy) assisting her present.

What of Gnarl has he featured in any fan fics?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
What about Clem ? I like to see some love shown his way :p

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Why am I not surprised that you as a member Sineya said that, dogs and the floppy ears are a thing. Do any cats have floppy ears?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I just had a horrible idea, did we see Clem before we had met Spike because if Clem's reaction was as a result of having met Spike! Buffy gets all crinklified is a major worry, good thing there was only 7 seasons.
What a lovely thought for the fan fic writer.

Top Bottom