• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching (10)

Mr Trick

Scooby
His Dark Materials S2.

A solid start though I'm not sold on Will yet. Don't think the actor's that good and not really into the character, but that might change.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

A What Would You Do? episode that explores bystanders' reactions to a woman hitting a man.

That woman who cheered on the abuser. lmao "You go, girl!" she said.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

Oh, I relate to this all too much I'm afraid. lol The anxiety of writing involves many procrastination demons.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The History of Comedy (CNN Doc series)

Unsolved Mysteries Vol. 2 (2020)

Dawson's Creek Season 2

The Simpson's Season 2

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Netflix Dash & Lily 8/10
Great romcom series, lost 3 hours to this this afternoon with Abbs. Looking forward to finishing it.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

I know it's just an actress playing her, but having also googled pics. My my, young (Princess) Diana Spencer was an incredibly attractive woman! 😊

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Bob's Burgers S3
My god but I love this show (and Louise Belcher) so much! (already said it in a profile post but I felt it needed to be repeated) :p

fauxindigo

Scooby
I'm onto season 10 of Supernatural. I'm just trying to finish all 15 seasons to say I have, not necessarily because it's a great show. It's kind of crazy that this show has 15 seasons while Buffy had 7 and Angel only 5.. I'd rather have quality over quantity, but imagine if Buffy or Angel went on that long? Do you think it's possible for a show to stay good for that many seasons?

Top Bottom