• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching (10)

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Just finished Dash & Lily on Netflix which is a Christmassy romcom... very good one.
Watching my way through The Originals still. On season one still because I keep watching Christmassy things as well, lol.
Might do a re-watch of True Blood next year once I'm done with Lucifer and The Originals.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
feel free to stop after S4 (True Blood)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Cheers Season 1, Episode 5: Sam at Eleven

One of the stand out episodes of the first season. Might be one of the best episodes of the show full stop. The ending is kinda beautiful.

Tank1978

Scooby
Just started watching Supergirl. Only seen the 1st 2 episodes so far but it's pretty enjoyable.

I've just finished watching Barbarians and Freud on Netflix, really enjoyed both of those

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
So Lucas wasn't a talentless hack who didn't know what he was doing after all. Who would've guessed? 😆

I never really got the hate for the prequels personally. It's like one of those Internet trends; fun to jump on the bandwagon, but less so when you become sober and realize how ludicrous it is.

Mr Trick

Scooby
So Lucas wasn't a talentless hack who didn't know what he was doing after all. Who would've guessed? 😆

I never really got the hate for the prequels personally. It's like one of those Internet trends; fun to jump on the bandwagon, but less so when you become sober and realize how ludicrous it is.
Have to disagree here. A lot of people don't like the prequels and its been that way for a long time. Even a lot of hardcore Star Wars fans are down on them. I don't think its just a internet tread thing.

Oromous
Oromous
Perhaps, but it's no less oversight of the prequels' good points.

Feigenbunny

Master of Chaos
My friend and i have made a deal, if she watches buffy, ill watch this is us. its not really my thing but I've been begging her to watch buffy for 3 years now so ill do 'whatever it takes' - even sing mandy like angel.

Puppet
Puppet
Lucky you for getting to watch This Is Us - great show!
Priceless
Priceless
Started This Is Us and made it a few eps, not my thing at all, but hope you enjoy it.
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
This Is Us is pretty good
Top Bottom