• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching (10)

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

I highly doubt they're incorporating "House of M" into the storyline, but man, this is the kind of ambitious out-of-the-box writing that I want Marvel to take on a lot more. I was pretty intrigued even back then when I saw the teaser because I know of just how much storytelling potential Wanda's powers could have, considering that she could literally shape reality itself in the comics.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Been watching some classic Road Warrior matches on Youtube to mark the passing of Road Warrior Animal today. Plan to watch more in the coming days. RIP.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

I really hope this won't turn out to be another white savior film, because from the looks of the trailer, it's given me that impression.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
The Twilight Zone Season 1 (original series)
I'm watching that, too, for the first time since I was a kid. While there are plenty of not-so-impressive episodes, I'm drawn in by the black and white and the great stories they do tell now and again. I just watch an episode here and there, though, instead of binging.

Mr Trick

Scooby
I'm watching that, too, for the first time since I was a kid. While there are plenty of not-so-impressive episodes, I'm drawn in by the black and white and the great stories they do tell now and again. I just watch an episode here and there, though, instead of binging.
This is actually my first time watching. Got the whole of the original series in a set for my birthday. So far really enjoying it.

Oromous
Oromous
I'm so jealous. lol
Puppet
Puppet
Then I'm glad I didn't write half the stuff I meant to, which would've been spoilers :P

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
The Social Dilemma.
A documentary? About the “danger” of social media.

Plenty of good points. Even though I think they exaggerate the greatness of those algorithms that supposedly tricks us stay longer.
Think it’s more about content than fancy algorithms.
I like the content on this site so I keep coming back here even though I’m prettys sure Buffy Summers hasn’t got any magic algorithms to make me stay and keep coming back.

/SK

Oromous
Oromous
I don't know, they say friendship is magic, and the friendliness of this site is magical enough in the often nasty world of anonymity. lol

Mr Trick

Scooby
Battlestar Galactica Miniseries Part 1 (2003)
A really strong start. I was engrossed in the universe and the characters from the start and can see a lot of interesting themes and strong characters being set up. I liked how bold it was in painting the lead characters with so many shades of light and dark. It felt like big event TV.

The Twilight Zone Season 1, Episode 5: Walking Distance

Top Bottom