• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching (10)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
20 mins into premiere of Fargo before we see the title screen. Can already tell that season 4 is gonna be EPIC!
Fargo is kinda America's Sherlock. In that they don't come around every year, but when they do, it's an event. :)

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

Wasn't Charmed inspired by the original "The Craft" or something? Guess they're remaking the inspiration.

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
After watching the trailer I am glad they are making it look as horrible as the original was. I hate the Craft. I don't know what's worse: the Craft as a witch movie of the Lost Boys as a vampire movie. For reals.

Oromous
Oromous
Hey, The Lost Boys was a classic! Sutherland was great!

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
Because I'm stressed, have a lot of things to do, and my mind feels a bit fried… I'm watching Brad Mondo.
It saves me from doing something crazy with my own hair (put down the bleach, Taake) and I'm obsessed with his commentary.

Spanky
Spanky
put the bleach down on your roots, Taake. Bleach is a good stress remover, especially when applied to the hair.
Mehansa
Mehansa
Omg I love Brad Mondo!!

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Started two new anime today.

Black Jack (1993)
Erased (2017)

Black Jack is notable for being a creation of Osamu Tezuka.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Oh I'm liking this. Not a lot of horror movies out there about voodoo dolls. The last one I could recall was in Creepshow, and only as a side-plot.

Never really saw the 1990 flick, but this trailer just doesn't really grab me. I heard the '90s film was supposed to be one of the scariest children's films though, and from what little I've seen of its screenshots, that seems to be true. This remake, on the other hand, seems pretty tame by comparison.

Not gonna lie, as campy as this looks, it's got me oddly intrigued, particularly when it's Justin Simien behind this. Got a few chuckles outta me there.

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
I loved Witches (and book) as a child and in my 20s (soon I'll try it again). It will be hard to beat (especially Anjelica Huston!), even with CGI (which can't beat good acting and screenplay by itself as some apparently think it can).
Top Bottom