• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching (12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
24 S1 : Ep 22-23 & 24. OMG!!!!

I can't believe it, I' m not sure that it makes sense. I really think Nina has been chosen as a mole at the last moment by writers, I'm really disappointed/shocked about it.

Nix
Nix
Huge 24 fan here... love it! S1 is the best...
  • Love
Reactions: Nix

Nix

🤪
Sineya
The Resident s1e1
Loved it, completely sucked in and want to know what happens next!

Mr Trick

Scooby

Using some of this vid for a video on my channel. Even it goes to dark places at times I did enjoy some of Dick's lines and delivery :D

Mr Trick

Scooby
Line of Duty Series 6, Episode 3
Best episode of the series so far. This is promising to be one of the best series of the show. Loved the call backs from previous series. Actually predicted who a certain dodgy cop turned out to be just because I thought it looked like a grown up version of that character. Still that's a sign of good writing too.

Priceless
Priceless
I cant believe anyone said good things about The Circle :)

Priceless

Scooby
The Circle It's no Big Brother but it's quite fun. I binged series 2 and am starting series 3. Anyone else watch this rubbish?

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
No not a big reality TV guy, but I hear good things.
TriBel
TriBel
All I've heard is from people with OCD or Autism complaining about the actual circle being off-centre because of a stray window. I've avoided it because I'd end up tilting the telly trying to realign it.

Antho

Scooby
Gossip Girl season 6, the last : do people that have watched the entire series would advice me to watch the end ?
I got spoiled I know some things that will happen and clearly the show doesn’t take directions that I like.

Also, series that I can watch, ideas ? Something with drama, I like drama.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The Fugitive Pilot: Fear in a Desert City (1963)
One of the best pilots I've ever seen. Was impressed just how cinematic it was and ahead of its time for a TV series of the 60s. A post-Psycho Vera Miles was another nice surprise.

TriBel

Scooby
3rd Rock from the Sun S1E15: I Enjoy Being a Dick
Please tell me that's the title and not a self-depreciating remark. 🥺 If it helps, I don't think you're a dick. :)

Magnum PI Episode 1 - Higgins is a woman!
Wow...edgy. Have they both got a moustache?

@Priceless - I could have done that...well the "woman", "English" and "moustache" bit. Intelligence Services might be a bit of a stretch. 😄

Last edited:
Priceless
Priceless
She's English and ex-MI6 apparently. I loved the old Higgins, but I guess they needed one female character
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Yeah its the title

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Bridgerton s1e7 Er yer naughty stuff!! lol (Netflix)
The Resident s1e6 Brilliant! Really loving this so far. (Disney+)

Well that was tonight's viewing!

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Clarice
I’m really liking it, especially that they’re getting into Catherine’s trauma. I hope Ardelia gets more to do, because I like her, also yay Kal Penn is in this. Clarice is fine as a character but trauma in a lead is often a bit less interesting because they have to function so it gets inconsistent and repetitive, especially when it is such a new show and we don’t ”know” her yet so they can’t go full trauma because audiences still need to somewhat relate to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom