• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you watching (13)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Snabba Cash Series 1
Watched first couple of this new Swedish Netflix crime series. First episode was a bit slow, but got much more into it in episode 2.

THEM Season 1
Promising new Anthology series which has strong links to Lovecraft Country and US. First episode was strong, if a bit over done at times. It sets up a nice mystery, decent characters and a tense atmosphere.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
So much random television .

Leverage . Quite funny in the writing but it keeps sending me to sleep . I'm hopeful I ll get past season 1 but .... worst comes to the worst , I'll just use it as an all natural sleeping tablet .

21 Jump Street . It's 2021 and I'm finally catching up on the TV I missed during the 1980s :D . Has not aged well . I swear there was a calculator burglary last night . :p

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Oooh- oooh found Stumptown on Amazon Prime(UK) . Seen a few episodes of this and found it pretty compelling . One season wonder :( . That's me sorted for a few days :) .

Last edited:

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Me watching BBC’s Tess of d’Urbervilles adaptation, knowing who the bad guy is and still totally fall for him because the actor is so charming 🙈 So much for my ”don’t care much for the bad guy trope” stance, a mischevious grin and there goes my principles ;)

Gemma Arterton is a treasure.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
That's how I discovered Arterton. She's great in it. Don't think she's ever been as good.

Crossbow

Potential
Just finished watching Season 3 of ”Shtisel” on Netflix. Interesting culture though may not be 100% accurate.

Priceless

Scooby
Dark Son - gripping documentary on a British serial killer I'd never heard of from the 60's. New evidence found and presented to the Met. Hopefully these crimes will be solved.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
what streaming site?

TriBel

Scooby
A socially distanced BAFTAS - I've no idea why I'm watching it. It's funnier following The Guardian's live blog (I don't think they're taking it very seriously) :

Now for Film Not in the English Language. Pedro Pascal presents in person. I will not hear a single bad word about this man, not even his jacket, which is so big that it makes him look like three children standing on each other’s shoulders.

The next Rising Star to be introduced is Conrad Khan. He’s in a white room that seems to have some cleaning products peeking out of the background. A mop? I don’t know. We’ll miss this sort of thing when Covid goes away, you know.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
watched the Globes just to see how it would work

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
David Attenborough: A life on our planet

Figured it's time to get away from the true crime documentaries!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Finally finished Bridgerton! Loved it :D

Got The Resident on the go with many many other tv shows... should really finish SPN but not in the mood at the moment!!

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
how soapy is that show?

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Finally finished Bridgerton! Loved it :D
I binged it in a day, not my proudest day, but s lot of fun! Of course my nephews came into the room whenever there was naughty bits!

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Figured it's time to get away from the true crime documentaries!
It's never time to get away from the true crime documentaries!

Unless it were documentaries about cults. That would be an acceptable reason to abandon true crime.

TriBel

Scooby
John from Cincinnati Ep.1

It's got a suicidal Jared Kushner with a teddy bear; Al Bundy channelling Junior Soprano; a distant cousin of Mork and more eff words than Deadwood. It reminds me of Six Feet Under x American Gods...with surf boards. I've absolutely no bloody idea what's going on but it's great! Best 10p I ever spent.

@Spanky I've just ordered the DVD.

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
yeah, that basically sums it up

GothicBuffy

Slayer
I'm currently rewatching The West Wing for the third time. This show was extremely cringey in some places and great in others. Its funny to see how much I've changed since my last viewing. It's definitely a comfort show, plus Bradley Whitford is GREAT in it.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Back onto season 6 of The Vampire Diaries... episode 9 is currently being viewed!
Love this show, first rewatch of this one!

Top Bottom