• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you Watching (14)

Antho

Scooby
I decide to create a new thread as the previous now is now closed.

I’m now watching Doctor Who season 10.
I did a pause between season 9 and 10. A pause of 4-5 months 😂. I did meet Clara. She is great. Honestly I don’t know why people hate her. I think she is smart and she likes to voice her thought and it’s great that she isn’t always on the doctor’s side because he isn’t always right. Sadly, she is dead. It’s sad. I do wonder who is gonna be the new partner.
I also love that character « immortal » played by maisy Williams. She appeared in a few episode and was phenomenal on it. Just look this scene :

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Wu Tang season 2!! I didn't know it was out yet and I am three episode behind!!

Mr Trick

Scooby

Interesting video. I'm with her on Demonic. Never seen The Cell but always wrote it off as a bit of a turkey. Will make the effort to check it out now.

TheMaster666

Townie
I decide to create a new thread as the previous now is now closed.

I’m now watching Doctor Who season 10.
I did a pause between season 9 and 10. A pause of 4-5 months 😂. I did meet Clara. She is great. Honestly I don’t know why people hate her. I think she is smart and she likes to voice her thought and it’s great that she isn’t always on the doctor’s side because he isn’t always right. Sadly, she is dead. It’s sad. I do wonder who is gonna be the new partner.
I also love that character « immortal » played by maisy Williams. She appeared in a few episode and was phenomenal on it. Just look this scene :

I think Clara was a bit divisive because to some fans she appeared to act superior to the Doctor or the show was more focused on her than outer space in Season 8 or something. Personally I liked her more in Season 8 and 9 than when she was Ms. Impossible Girl in S7. Although that was a few years ago, who knows if my opinions would change if I rewatched it. I used to think I didn't care for Season 1, and now on rewatching it it's absolutely amazing in nearly every way. I don't know how I underrated it before.

The other reason is that Clara was supposed to leave but then didn't, and then that happened again and again. I think Face the Raven and Heaven Sent were great episodes, that were kind of undermined by the awful Hell Bent.

I also remember thinking Season 10 was a disaster, and with a woman Doctor actually confirmed for the following year, I just jumped ship at that point (Just my opinion, no intention to start a new flame war on that old subject)
Post automatically merged:

I saw the movie Elvira: Mistress of the Dark. Fun 80s comedy about a sexy vampire who quits her day job making fun of bad old movies on television and inherits a haunted house from an aunt she never knew she had. Typical 80s tale about the fun outsider rousing the repressed children/teens of a small country town with strong social conservative beliefs, getting them to open up/let loose.

In summation, she was more than a great set of breasts...she was also an incredible pair of legs.
(Great line from the film, not a sexist remark)

Last edited:

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Legal Eagles (1986).

MV5BZDVjMjcyZjMtM2UwMC00ZTRiLTgwMjQtODRmYzI4Zjg2MmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk5NzQ5Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Just finished the final season of Lucifer, definitely the end of an era...it was one of the better TV shows to come out in recent years.

Reactions: sk

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
Child's Play 1 & 2, burst out of laughing at the elevator scene 😂 or the scene where Chucky is going psycho in the fireplace 😂...

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
In the middle of another Criminal Minds re-watch; third time in three years, lol. Currently in late S6 and it's peak Spencer Reid :D

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Bones season 6

Not sure I'm liking Ceely's new bird!

Antho

Scooby
In the middle of another Criminal Minds re-watch; third time in three years, lol. Currently in late S6 and it's peak Spencer Reid :D
2-3 years ago I decided to watch it and I didn’t get pass the first season. I do wonder if I should give another try to this series. Maybe that now that I’m older it would appeal more to me.

Antho

Scooby
Hint: You shouldn't.
I don’t know. In general I like cops series like that. I was 22 years old when I watched it for the first time. I didn’t succeed to be into it. Don’t ask me why, just I know that i didn’t have that envy to click on the next episode. Now I’m 26 maybe it’s one theses series that is better with age ^^

cookieanalogy

Townie
I finished Mr.Robot. It was tough... I had to drag myself through S2 but S4 was such a bomb. It drained me so I guess I'll go for something lighter now... the S2 of Into The Night on Netflix probably.

whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
I watched it for only 4 episodes and I felt drained and put it on the shelf; I’ll hopefully come back to it sometime later.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Nailed It! Is back!

Puppet
Puppet
Bah humbug! How does this keep getting new seasons but Sugar Rush is done...
Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom