• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you Watching (14)

cookieanalogy

Townie
I finished Lucifer a few days ago, not worth a rewatch but it was def fun to go through at least once haha
I'm probably gonna watch American Horror Story next... not sure if it's my cup of tea though, depends how 'horror' it is :p

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Generation Um (2012).

MV5BMTExODI2OTY1NzZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDcyNTUyNDk@._V1_.jpg

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Supernatural s13 ep7.... Trying to get back into it so I can actually finish it!!

Mr Trick

Scooby
Frasier S9E06: Room Full of Heroes

Doing a triple bill of the Frasier Halloween episodes. Really enjoyable stuff.

burrunjor

Scooby
The Orville. The first season was quite good, but season 2 has largely been awful. The Krill episodes and the Robot invasion two parter were really good, but other than that the entire season was just a soap opera with a sci fi theme. Also it had a weird obsession with aliens and robots boning human characters.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Further proof that Earth is a hell dimension...

It's not just about dolphins (and, not mentioned here, both squid and octopi are so intelligent with complex emotions that I won't eat them), but many, most on land.

It might also serve as a good PSA for many who confuse nature for a Disney cartoon, especially as it irritates me that many people attacked by animals do so from their own mind boggling stupidity, and if anyone should be destroyed, it's not the animal but the one "attacked" (after having approached--or having their kids approached, which makes me think deliberate child endangerment for the attention--approached and improperly handled what "attacked" them).

Top Bottom