• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you Watching (14)

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Gossip Girl.

ad08c51a36ad1686e8bd341830c5f70bd39073780a257ab19b8eb25d0601fc5b._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Hell yeah! That's one reason to watch.

Mr Trick

Scooby
I Know What You Did Last Summer (2021) S1E01: It's Thursday

Solid enough first episode which is mostly set up. Decent twist at the end.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Frasier Season 1

First time watching these early episodes. Grammer has such a knack for playing likeable grump. The rest of the cast are the perfect foil for him. Roz is delightful too.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

Friend of mine finally tricked...er talked me into watching this. Actually much better than expected (had exceedingly low expectations) 💂‍♂️💂‍♀️☕⚽🍻

whatdBuffyDo

Scooby
Sineya
There is a fanmade Mass Effect webseries based on the game -with some changes to the script to make it more suitable for series medium- with awesome voice artists. So sad that it lasted only four episodes. :( It was pretty funny, they captured the MaleShep's voice and character quite well in the credit dialogues. Liara's voice actor made it sound almost the same as original actor. I enjoyed it. :D

They also made a prequel named Mass Effect: Enlisted. I think it's mostly dialogues without visuals. I'll listen to it as well.

P.S. Blonde Shep series was also funny as hell... I need this simongenius1 guy to come back on Youtube lol.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Chucky Season 1, Episode 3: I Like to be Hugged

Easily the best of the 3 episodes so far. By the end we got full blown classic Chucky. Plus some strong backstory this episode.

Top Bottom