• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #2

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Divergent. Not sure about this one yet. I think it makes me uncomfortable cos she looks so young.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

Written & directed by Luc Besson - only heck yeah! 🆒

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Besson has been hit and miss for years, but will probably give it a watch.

TotallySpiked

Slaying
Black Thorn
Recently finished watching ‘After Life’ the new Ricky Gervais Netflix series.
It is absolutely amazing. One of my all time favourite shows.
He manages to be so heartbreaking, uplifting and hilarious all at the same time.
Highly recommended to everyone; even if you’re not generally a fan of his stand up - it is amazing.
I had to force a friend of mine to watch it who doesn’t like his comedy but even she said it’s brilliant.
10/10 show and I am hard to impress.

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
I've been recommended it before. Might have to give it a watch
HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
HI!!! I enjoyed After Life too. It was quality watching.
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Yeah its on the list. Not seen much of his work since Extras, Life is Short was hit and miss. Will check this out for sure.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I have Divergent - Allegiant on. I have trouble paying attention to this series. I think it could have been done better, like been made a little more intriguing? I am not sure, it just doesn't drag me into the story at all and I have to keep pausing it cos I realise I am not paying attention when it is the sort of world I like to watch. This is the 3rd in the series and the actor is looking older which is a tick for me, she really did look too young to be put in those situations of the first movies.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I have heartland on today. Wanted something soft and kind. They have an Andalusian on this episode complaining that she is marish and cursed, they are the most fun kind!

Top Bottom