• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Discovering Robin Williams

Watching this series on Sky Arts. Is given me a few good ideas of his films I need to catch up or re-watch.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Orange is the new black again, its just easy to let it run. I am up to the prison gruel bit and its making me crave that horrible salty processed lasagna that you get in a box, which is also not fit for human consumption. OH I miss easy food. I have been ultra lazy since the new moon and now I am wondering if the general store has any of those processed meals...

Taake

Kissing Toast
Staff member
Black Thorn
Supernatural season 5. I love these boys. Changing Channels may be my favorite ever.

Puppet
Puppet
My two favorite reactors are closing in on Mystery Spot and I can't wait! The Trickster makes everything better :D

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Almost done Orange is the New Black. It's heart breaking to have to say goodbye to these characters. The show had its ups and downs but after 7 seasons I am really sad that we won't get to look forward to another season. This season feels much more locky with some incredible small moments, but less of an overall arc. This will go down as one of my favourite show for sure.

Euphoria season 1 (2019)
The pilot got things off to a promising start I thought.
Been meaning to check this out.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Orange is the new black s5. Susan is eating peanut butter with maple syrup... I was eating peanut butter with golden syrup last night in a similar manner. I think I found the one that was written for crazys like me to relate to hawha.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Orange is the new black s7. I am ready for this to be over. This season is predictable and crap. Its like it has regressed, if that was possible. Should have ended this show a few seasons back, mind you, it's never been anything fantastic. Just got sad... der. I hope some characters get a happy ending at least. I shoulda listened to my gut on this one, not a good choice for people like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom