• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #3

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Re-watching Mad Men Season 1 interspersed with The Originals Season 3 (first time watching). Both shows are so addictive.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Outlander - Just started season 2
Arrow (with Abbs) getting near the end of season 1

Mr Trick

Scooby
Jessica Jones Season 3
Intriguing start. Watched the first two episodes and so far its been a better start than S2. The first episode was hit and miss, but actually really enjoyed the second one and like the stuff their setting up with Trish this season. If it can stay focus on one story and work the other characters around that then it should be a good season.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
gonna start tomorrow...

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Luther season 1
I've been meaning to watch this for ages, and I have finally decided to give it a go.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Really enjoyable. I find it consistent throughout the seasons.

Faith 2019

Woman verses Woman
Watching Orphan Black on youtube. In my judgment, if you are a clone and forced to confront other clones of yourself. I can see them fighting to the death with each other and also forming unity with each other against other clones of themselves.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
One of my favourite shows of recent times anyway.

Living Dead Boy

Joss Is A Very Flawed Boss
Black Thorn
Jessica Jones: season 3
Really enjoying the two episodes I've seen so far. I'm also a fan of what they're doing with Trish, and I enjoyed the focus on her in the second episode. Krysten Ritter continues to knock it out of the park as the titular character. Since this is the final season, I'm excited to see how this all ends.

When They See Us: Miniseries
Based off the true story about the Central Park Five case, and the consequent effects on the lives of four innocent teenagers, is a series that's so hard to watch, sheds a needed but harrowing light on the flaws of our criminal justice system, but so necessary to finish. I'm taking this four episode miniseries one episode at a time, it's that effecting. More so, because it's still an ongoing issue.

The Handmaids Tale: season 3
I'm only 3 episodes in, but this season feels a lot different than previous seasons in the sense of how much the character's interactions with each other has changed since the first season. Without spoiling, more nuances are added, and more layers are slowly added to characters we originally thought of to be made of pure chalky evil. I love how the show doesn't shy away from the fact that the patriarchy effects all women, including the most privileged of them all. To see how all that unfolds is mesmerizing to watch.

Octavia
Octavia
Agree on JJ

Bloody William

Potential
WILD BILL, Rob Lowe ITV, Wednesday 9pm. Second one in the series this week.
Just excited for this as it's set and filmed in my home town!! :)

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Last year (like, probably over a year ago in early 2018) I finally sat down and watched Black Mirror but, despite the extremely short seasons, I only got up to White Christmas. I'm about to sit down and continue and I'm excited, I really loved what I saw so far!

Top Bottom