• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #4

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
About to start Supernatural s12!! Woohoo.
Btw, my favorite episode in the entire show is from S12 :D I wont say which one, though, don't wanna hype it too much for you!

Taake
Taake
Oh, I’m gonna try to guess when I’m done then

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Better than Us. Just started it. Seems like a Russian version of Humans so far.

Hunga Munga

Potential
Dark Angel 2000-2 .
Recently started a binge of this one. Gotta say , I'm struggling with it . I may have complained about Eliza Dushku's acting skills in the past but after watching 10 episodes of Jessica Elba doing a poormans Faith ... I will never moan again :D . The show is not as sharp as I remembered either . I caught a couple of episodes as it aired .

Taake
Taake
Now you make me fear a re-watch of my own
Kratos
Kratos
Tried watching it back in the day, but never got into it. I guess I had a lucky escape lol.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I just recently saw Veronica Mars. All seasons and the movie. Cool show. I was into it.

Hunga Munga

Potential
Now you make me fear a re-watch of my own
16 episodes in , it's kinda growing on me . A line here or there moves me . I like all the post-apocalyptic and cyberpunk elements , though they seem less woven into the bigger story than I remember .
Also on the surface it seems so post-racial and pan-sexual but just lurking it aint too woke . The wheelchair bound male lead has a black live in carer , uncomfortably close to an Ironsides callback in my opinion . A white guy calls a black girl 'uppity' and it passes without comment . Likewize a pansexual group make jokes about a post-op trans woman like it's actually funny gossip . That's when it feels dated and awkward to me .

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
What dreams may come. Pretty movie. Defo not how I imagine heaven, but cute to see Robin Williams again.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Ellen's Game of Games, just binging my way through the 2 seasons, it's fun!

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Well I'm watching nothing, because @nightshade was all "FINISH IT" about Supernatural :p Kind of. So now I'm just twiddling my thumbs and waiting for season 14 to be released on DVD.

Actually I did watch Triangle today, but I don't feel ready to commit to any larger Buffy re-watch just yet.

Top Bottom