• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #4

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Sorry for the double post, but I just started "Nobody's Looking" on Netflix. It's quite funny. Sometimes picking a random show works out. Only halfway through the first ep, but I think it might be a winner.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
The First Wives Club for, like, the umpteenth time. Love this film sooo much :D

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I wanted to see what the hype was about so I’ve watched the first 6 episodes of Supernatural season 1 and the episode called ‘Faith’ which I skipped to because it looked good 😂
Loved seeing Fred and Darla :)

Octavia
Octavia
Hope you love it :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I wanted to see what the hype was about so I’ve watched the first 6 episodes of Supernatural season 1 and the episode called ‘Faith’ which I skipped to because it looked good 😂
Loved seeing Fred and Darla :)
What did you think?

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
What did you think?
I'm liking it I was pretty surprised that the episodes are self-contained I thought the structure would be more like the walking dead or shadowhunters but it's interesting. I think the best episode is 'Faith' so far :)

Octavia
Octavia
Yeah old school format :D

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I'm liking it I was pretty surprised that the episodes are self-contained I thought the structure would be more like the walking dead or shadowhunters but it's interesting. I think the best episode is 'Faith' so far :)
Well, since you skipped ahead, I'd have to agree with you ;) my personal favorite, and the one that turned it around for me, is Home. Before that, it's a bit rough around the edges.

Athene
Athene
Just watched Home! I think it’s tied in first place so far now 😁

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Underground on Netflix. Im 10 minutes in and its still the opening car chase haha. Seems to be a typical bad guys action movie. Some funny enough quips so far. Perfect way to start this day :p

telperion66

Potential
Strangely, lots of 'Angel' right now and not a lot of Buffy which is a seismic shift for me as I am usually always re-watching Buffy.

Currently dipping in and out of seasons 1 through 4 for the different vibes, textures, points in the plotlines and atmospheres due to where the characters are in the respective timelines and how they interact with one another.

Depending on my mood, I switch to a different season for the above reasons.

And, yes, I tried re-watching season 5, but its just such a turn-off compared to the previous seasons, I just can't bear it!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Tiny House Nation I think it helped me to parse down my own home :p

Octavia
Octavia
I liked that show. I want the sea container swimming pool from season 2!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
The Witcher. Seems a bit like Harry Potter with sword fights and contact lenses so far. Pretty sets, but not sure I am keen yet. Netflix kept throwing it in my face so I'll give it a go, worked for them with stranger things.

Last edited:

Mr Trick

Scooby
Lost Season 4

The opening episode when Hugo says, "I'm going to listen to my friend" had me in tears! So moving. Great start to the season.

Top Bottom