• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #4

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Supernatural s3. All throughout season 2 I kept flinching because I thought I heard Cas' name or voice, and of course it never was him, and the same goes for this season. In sum, I miss Cas. Didn't think I would and no shade on the seasons, because they're great as they are (though this time around I'm appreciating Bela more and wish we could've had more of her), but I do miss Cas.

AndrewCrossett

Satsu Otaku
Sineya
Shows I'm watching:

Stumptown (in theory... I'm behind)
The Good Place
Evil
Disenchantment (on Netflix)
Daredevil season 1 (on Netflix)
Mr. Mercedes season 2 (on DVD)

Waiting for these shows to start up again:

Agents of SHIELD
Westworld
Hilda (on Netflix)

And anticipating:

The Nevers
His Dark Materials
The Dark Tower

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
stumptown is a fun show

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
One Strange Rock. I like this episode, it gives enough to be aware but not enough that you can learn all there is on what they bring up. So I do the google thing. It sparks new ideas to look into. This episode is on death, so far it has talked about dead skin cells bunging up the space station and mummified parents getting dragged out for family photos long after they've died.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
The Good Place. "First we change the behaviour, then we work on motivation" Its CBT! hahahah I like this show. I know its almost done but I will miss watching it on a friday with dinner.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
The Nanny S2 - I couldn't understand why I found it so much funnier than in the past (I always found it funny, though) and then my mom pointed out that it's probably because I'm understanding all of the jokes that went over my head as a kid :D

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Supernatural Season 9 - First time watching this season, I struggle a lot with anything post-Season 5, but I'm actually enjoying a lot of this season. My favourite storyline was always Heaven & The Angels, so having a whole season centered around them is awesome. Abaddon is a great Big Bad and Metatron is very interesting too. That being said, Dean is driving me freakin' crazy, the way in which he violated Sam by shoving Ezekiel into him without his consent and then the constant gaslighting whenever Sam questioned what was going on was all kinds of effed up, but in true SPN fashion, Dean is being framed as right and his blatant refusal to 1) admit that Sam's right and he saved Sam for himself and not for Sam's sake and 2) refusing to allow Sam his anger and grief and PTSD and actually understand why Sam is so upset is just gross.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
The Amazing Race Australia, current season. They've gone hard for the stereotypes, worse than I ever remember before. I hope I cant predict the pattern of elimination, cos I used to enjoy this. A few laughs from the yellow wiggles, but expectedly typical.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
House season 1 - I only really like the first few seasons so we'll see how far I get to

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Outlander season 4. I didn't realise I hadn't seen this, so that was a happy surprise! The length between seasons throws me off I think. Anyway, I am only a few minutes into it and have to retrain my ear. Duno what anyone is saying yet! lol maybe I should put subtitles on.

telperion66

Potential
'Trainspotting'.. nuff said.

Seriously guys, as someone who likes and appreciates the best of Buffy and Angel, you can take it from me on a personal level that 'Trainspotting' is an epic movie that you will like a lot I reckon!

:)

Bluebird
Bluebird
It was all filmed in my neighbourhood when I was younger. Not much actually shot in smelly Edinburgh!

telperion66

Potential
Outlander season 4. I didn't realise I hadn't seen this, so that was a happy surprise! The length between seasons throws me off I think. Anyway, I am only a few minutes into it and have to retrain my ear. Duno what anyone is saying yet! lol maybe I should put subtitles on.
yeah, shows are lame where the dialogue is too quick or incomprehensible for one reason or another.

Octavia
Octavia
I think I am getting worse at understanding accents!

spikenbuffy

"Preparation, preparation, preparation"
The Addams Family (movie).

Mercedes McNab was so young! What's funny is that Harmony makes a reference to Dru about Morticia in Crush!

Last edited:

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
The Nanny S3 - no one season is better than the rest, still as hilarious as ever. Could do without this clip show I'm currently watching, though.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Supernatural s7
First time I watched this I did so, ehm, less than legally. Terrible quality, choppy eps, lots of buffering... I think that contributed to my dislike of the season. I’m Enjoying it a lot more now, though the Leviathans are still lame (the effects worthy of s1) and I have limited patience for Sam’s mental state (love seeing Lucifer, but I Don’t know, as much as I respect them taking the after effects of the cage seriously, something about this bores me).

The return of Becky was as hilarious as I remember it, now excuse me while I go an cry forever over a certain character death.

P.s. Totally get why there is hate for Sam’s hair this season

Puppet
Puppet
It's not the hair, it's the sideburns! :D
Top Bottom