• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #5

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Sugar Rush: Christmas

Not as fun as Nailed It, but still a fun little baking show

fauxindigo

Scooby
Altered Carbon on Netflix.

I'm also into Season 4 of Supernatural! I've been kind of wanting to watch this show for years and considering it's got like 14 or 15 seasons, I figured it's high time I finally dive in. Seasons 1 & 2 were not especially great in my opinion, but Season 3 revved everything up and was so much better. Season 4 is...questionable about 6 episodes in but I'll see where it goes.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 🦄 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Supernatural s2 & s10

New Charmed s1

Waiting for the New L Word and Legacies to hit the UK.....Impatiently

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Trying to watch s1 ep12 of Agents of Shield, but my computer seems tired and I dont think I'll get through this one :(

Black Thorn
Twin Peaks. I’m on episode 3 it’s alright but I’m not finding it particularly interesting at the moment.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
The original series I take it?

Mr Trick

Scooby

Octavia
Octavia
Oooh I am going to watch this. I just finished all of the Gabi Butler episodes on cheerleaders and it looks a bit more substantial than cheersquad.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Melrose Place Season 1 (original 90s series). This show is pure trash and I'm pretty sure it's responsible for my Riverdale obsession. But I love it!

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Its a guilty pleasure of mine too!
Puppet
Puppet
Whenever I think of MP, I think of Kimberly Shaw, missing most of her hair, insane and going after Michael :D god, that was a looong time ago!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
^^^This :D First ep, learning about Texas. Texas is VERY different to WA... its often compared, called the aussie texas, but its really not much like it, maybe a bit on a tiny scale... we are much meeker type people, church/prayer is not a super big thing here, guns are definitely not. Im not sure what Junior collage equivalent is here? Their cattle show has more cows in it than most competitions have people. State level high school gymnastics topped out at a much lower level of tumbling than the cheer sport does - and thats not on a dead mat. I still agree that Cheerleaders are dancers gone retarded though, the dance is flashy, not as artistic as proper dance is. Guess flashy is the point though! Quite a fun world to watch.

I like the grey haired cheerleader so far, didn't catch her name, the one who is a bit slow, gets offered sponsored spots for free and not invited to birthday parties, reminds me of me with horseriding, the rich kids do NOT like it when skill beats money. Eventually money always wins though.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Going to try and catch up with the first episode later.
Top Bottom