• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching? #5

Ghost Boy

Townie
Bodyguard.

A six episode TV series from the UK. I'm two episodes in and really enjoying it so far.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Irish People Try on YouTube, a bunch of people try alcohol, I think there's non alcoholic episodes too, but these are so fun to watch!

Spanky
Spanky
Have you seen the original show Facts? That's where it came from. Been watching that show since forever... it's addictive.

Kratos

Potential
Star Trek: The Next Generation and Voyager (random episodes on Syfy UK)

Not that familiar with the Star Trek franchise (I’ve watched and enjoyed some episodes of TOS, though), but I think both the above series are starting to grow on me. I never got into them when I was younger, though I watched a few episodes here and there of both shows.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The Outsider (HBO, Miniseries)

Seen the opening double bill and it was fantastic. Gripping from the start, with a real mood and style. But the pacing and writing is really drawn me in. There's so many interesting themes and the mystery has so many possibilities. Great cast from top to bottom too. It stands out from the crowd. If this keeps up the standard it will surely be one of the best TV dramas of 2020.

Hunga Munga

Potential
I'm up to Buffy Season 4 now , just started episode 3 Harsh Light of Day.

So good . Was blown away by season 3 . Graduation Day 1+2 didn't always land right on previous watchthrus ...but this time I've been savouring the eps because my head isn't in a bingey place .

Already looking forward to finishing and starting season 1 again :D .

Altoz

Potential
A DVD of the extremely bleak Bret Easton Ellis adaptation, Less Than Zero (1987) Although the milreu is wrong, the tone is what I'm mining for inspiration for a forthcoming fanfic I'm planning on writrng about Nikki Wood, Rupert Giles, my OFC Alessandra Norton and someone else who fits the tone of Buffy- John Constantine, DC's Hellblazer. Spike gets a cameo in it too. I'm tentatively calling it 1978.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Read the book, not seen the film. Isn't Robert Downey Jr. in it? Interesting idea BTW.
Top Bottom