• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are You Watching # 6

Kratos

Scooby
The Fugitive S3
A brill tv series that is still relevant. I like the movie, but it’s nowhere near as good as the show. Each episode is like a mini-movie.

TMNT 2003: Fast Forward
Not as good as the first five seasons, but this is a fun season to watch. I’ve enjoyed seeing the Turtles adapt to living in the future. The second half is better. Too bad a planned 2nd FF season didn’t happen.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The Fugitive S3
A brill tv series that is still relevant. I like the movie, but it’s nowhere near as good as the show. Each episode is like a mini-movie.

TMNT 2003: Fast Forward
Not as good as the first five seasons, but this is a fun season to watch. I’ve enjoyed seeing the Turtles adapt to living in the future. The second half is better. Too bad a planned 2nd FF season didn’t happen.
Never seen The Fugitive TV show. Would you say its more of a action/thriller type series or like a crime show? I will be covering it at some point on my radio show.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Will & Grace season 11 (final season) - I got to the end, which was a two-parter, and I kept thinking this is the finale? yeah, no, it wasn't, that's just how far they've come, they haven't released the last two-three episodes yet :D

Phew!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
@white avenger

You may decide at some point to self-quarantine from the boomer-remover virus. I heartily endorse watching "Gunsmoke" instead of TV news. Might I suggest:

Season 1, Episode 24, "The Pest Hole":

When an epidemic of typhoid fever hits Dodge, some citizens want to take the law into their own hands against the person suspected as the carrier of the disease.

Season 2, Episode 14, "Cholera":

A landowner's attempt to evict homesteaders is helped by a cholera outbreak.

Season 13, Episode 12, "Death Train":

Doc Adams has discovered that a private train car passenger has symptoms of the plague. When he quarantines the train car, the citizens of Dodge become fearful of the disease spreading.

Season 18, Episode 17, "Shadler":

Just before he's to be hung, stage robber Shadler busts out of jail, by slugging his last rites priest and donning the robes as a disguise. While burglarizing an uninhabited farm, the escapee helps Deputy U.S. Marshal Newly elude hostile lawmen quarantining a nearby outpost struck by a mysterious plague.

white avenger
white avenger
Matter of fact, I have been watching old reruns of "Gunsmoke" lately, along with "Bonanza," and "Wanted: Dead Or Alive." I've always been a frustrated cowboy at heart.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
American Horror Story: Hotel
Only two episodes in, but I'm already enjoying it way more than my first go-round. I think this season might have some of the best characters in the whole show, tbh.

Top Bottom