• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are You Watching # 6

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Did you check out Penny Dreadful: City of Angels?
I haven't watched it yet. But I enjoyed some of Natalie Dormer's previous shows such as The Tudors and Game Of Thrones. So I will probably watch City Of Angels once all the episodes have been released.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Isn't that just like imitation Vikings?
I can't say if either imitates the other since I never saw Vikings, but they are both based on different stories. From my understanding they are both fantasy historical fictions loosely based on people and events that existed. The Last Kingdom is based on books that came out over a decade ago though, before Vikings came out.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I can't say if either imitates the other since I never saw Vikings, but they are both based on different stories. From my understanding they are both fantasy historical fictions loosely based on people and events that existed. The Last Kingdom is based on books that came out over a decade ago though, before Vikings came out.
Oh I see. I just saw it was a "Netflix original" and figured the worst as they like to pillage others ideas and create inferior replicas. I figured that there Last Kingdom was more of the same crap they produce on the regular. Nothing turns me off a show like the words "Netflix Original" does.

Does it have high production value?

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Oh I see. I just saw it was a "Netflix original" and figured the worst as they like to pillage others ideas and create inferior replicas. I figured that there Last Kingdom was more of the same crap they produce on the regular. Nothing turns me off a show like the words "Netflix Original" does.

Does it have high production value?
Actually it's not really a Netlfix original. It was initially produced by BBC in season 1, then co-produced by Netflix in season 2. Now it is 100% produced by Netflix, but I find the production value hasn't changed. I never read the books so as far as the adaptation I don't know how good it is, but the production value is on par with other good shows of its genre.

Spanky
Spanky
Oh it's a beeb show
Top Bottom