• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you Watching # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
This popped up in my feed. It's BRUTAL. The times I've been there I've liked it.

Pennsylvania ain't that bad... or is it??

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Sheetz. We don’t have Wawa here, it’s an Eastern PA thing. Actually, I was just at Sheetz today :D

I don’t think I really knew that the rest of the country doesn’t get the first day of hunting season off school...

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
OMG... watching the Ohio one and then had this gem:
So true.

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Skyline Chili is the worst thing I have ever eaten.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Nope, never. But I do have a nice selection of black and yellow clothing :D
Uck. I work with a chick whose office (and everything in it) is adorned in those colors. Disgusting colors.

Everyone should go hunting at least once in their life. It's truly a memorable experience. Never before have I been so bored. I imagine that is what playing golf would be like without the armaments.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
OMG! The keys on the goonies organ!! oooh.. oooh. Laugh crying over that one. Not going to Hunts... desperate not crazy LOL

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
I would go without before I would eat non-Heinz ketchup.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@Buffy Summers yes ma'am. Learnt that the hard way i did. Covid bought up all the Heinz and I thought ketchup is just ketchup. Boy was I wrong, lemme tell ya!

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Blasphemy! There is only one ketchup!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Person of Interest - For the first time. I know very little about it, except that Amy Acker is in it and apparently plays a bad guy? Or at least someone very different from sweet Winifred. That's it. I've only seen the pilot, so far, so she hasn't shown up yet, but I enjoyed it. I look forward to more Jim, I always liked him in the past. Off to binge more of S1 now :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Person of Interest - For the first time. I know very little about it, except that Amy Acker is in it and apparently plays a bad guy? Or at least someone very different from sweet Winifred. That's it. I've only seen the pilot, so far, so she hasn't shown up yet, but I enjoyed it. I look forward to more Jim, I always liked him in the past. Off to binge more of S1 now :)
It only gets especially as it becomes more serialised. S3 is probably the best season.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
It only gets especially as it becomes more serialised.
Especially what? I have heard people comparing the latest season of Westworld thematically to that of Person of Interest. As I had no interest in the show previously, this has intrigued me. Without spoilers, is it similar thematically? And again, it gets especially what?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
It only gets especially as it becomes more serialised. S3 is probably the best season.
That makes me thrilled because I absolutely loved episode 2, like, sooo much, so if it manages to get even better than that? Sign me the eff up! :D

Mr Trick

Scooby
Especially what? I have heard people comparing the latest season of Westworld thematically to that of Person of Interest. As I had no interest in the show previously, this has intrigued me. Without spoilers, is it similar thematically? And again, it gets especially what?
Still not seen Westworld so can't really compare them. I can see some links with some of the technology themes, but I'd say their quite different shows. I meant person of Interest starts off as mostly standalone episodes, but gets more serialised as it moves on. The S3 arc is one of my favourite of recent TV. Its great part for Acker too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom