• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you Watching # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Riverdale S3
I am slogging through it, it has been two weeks now and I'm still, like, six episodes from the end. I wish I could just quit it, but there's still enough good stuff to leave me excited, so I'm stuck somewhere in between, which is annoying. They've already destroyed one of my favorite characters, come close to destroying another, but at the same time, my number one has barely faltered, thank god. Please, I'm praying, begging, that S4 rights most of these wrongs and is at least a little better.

Mr Trick

Scooby
What We Do in the Shadows Season 1

Great fun so far! Good cast too. Nice to see Beanie Feldstein of Booksmart and Ladybird fame pop up :)

Priceless

Scooby
Catching a Killer - A Diary From the Grave. Such a sad story, most shocking is that the suspect was a trainee vicar and his psychological tests prior to starting training suggested he was a psychopath, yet they still allowed him to train.

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
Started watching The Crown last night. Watched the first two episodes. It was fantastic!

—————————————————
Someone mentioned Unsolved Mysteries earlier. Ryan Reynolds is celebrating the 6-year anniversary of when he leaked test footage for the first Deadpool movie, Unsolved Mystery-style.

Last edited:

Mr Trick

Scooby
Buffy Season 6

A really strong start to maybe the darkest season of them all.

@Priceless Never knew season was your fave? Interesting! Probably partly down to a certain ship :p

Last edited:
Priceless
Priceless
The best season of them all :)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom