• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you Watching # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
Currently watch most recent episode of Snowpiercer, “994 Cars Long”. You know, this series has gotten better. I’m glad I’ve stuck with it.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Buffy - The Yoko Factor

Solid enough episode leading into the end of the season. The Angel-Riley fight is kinda a guilty pleasure for me :D Some decent character. Also Anya and Tara in the bathroom as the Scoobies fight is a nice moment.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Suddenly gripped by an intense desire to watch some old favorites that are impossible to get a hold of in Sweden. But in my head I’m watching The Pretender and Profiler

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Why do all the Netflix shows just suck. Ugh. I can't stand them. After I was forced to watch that 13 Reasons show by @Buffy Summers , I was like, this is actually good, maybe Netflix has changed. So I started to watch the Cursed show that peoples are talking about and its... nope, back to the same old Netflix. Nothing feels real and lived in, everyone is too cute and pretty, there is nothing about it that feels above a cheap, generic show. All of the Netflix shows feel like they've been compiled from the same cookie cutter they just have different icing on top.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Why do all the Netflix shows just suck. Ugh. I can't stand them. After I was forced to watch that 13 Reasons show by @Buffy Summers , I was like, this is actually good, maybe Netflix has changed. So I started to watch the Cursed show that peoples are talking about and its... nope, back to the same old Netflix. Nothing feels real and lived in, everyone is too cute and pretty, there is nothing about it that feels above a cheap, generic show. All of the Netflix shows feel like they've been compiled from the same cookie cutter they just have different icing on top.
To be fair most of the critics have been torn Cursed to bits. Its a big release because of its cast and it aiming for the GOT crowd, but I don't think many people are actually talking about it positively. There's been plenty of good Netflix shows, plenty of bad too.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
agreed. Netflix has some outstanding shows. Cursed was not one of them

Priceless

Scooby
There really aren't many good shows on Netflix. The best is the true crime stuff. Most of the shows seem directed at teenagers. The Witcher was the last thing I enjoyed on there, but that didn't have anything to actually say, it was just a fantasy show for the GoT crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom