• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are You Watching # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Sugar Rush - this episode has Naya Rivera in it, probably one of the last things she recorded.

Puppet
Puppet
Yeah, I saw it, too. Never seen her in anything but a few Glee episodes, but it still hit me a bit, just cause that news is still so, y'know, new...

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Mighty Aphrodite (1995).

MV5BZGZhNTczYTgtOGQxMC00YjlkLWJjMzMtOGUxNWMxMTNiMGRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyMTYxMzk@._V1_.jpg

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Good choice.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Currently watching:
Beverly Hills 90210 (Season 2).
Riverdale (season 2).
Supergirl (season 3).

On hold:
The X-Files (season 1).
White Collar (season 1).
Supernatural (season 2).

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
These videos are great. After watching this one, I can thankfully say I've only been to Oklahoma once and that was quickly driving through it. It just seemed like a little podunk state. At least they're good conservatives. They got that going for them.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@Mr Trick Just because it's getting a season two doesn't mean it's good. It means the CBS streaming service is gagging for their own content and will take anything. It's getting a season two, whoopie. Let's see how many people are really watching by season 2.

I love me some Rawrist

Last edited:

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Good Girls
Dammit!!! Everytime I see someone say good girls I am thinking good girls revolt and I am like finally! someone else saw it, but nah... currently I am the only one in the world that has seen good girls revolt. hashtag sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Mr Trick

Scooby
@Mr Trick Just because it's getting a season two doesn't mean it's good. It means the CBS streaming service is gagging for their own content and will take anything. It's getting a season two, whoopie. Let's see how many people are really watching by season 2.

I love me some Rawrist

I didn't say it did. I was just pointing it out. Personally it doesn't appeal too much. That sort of comedy has been done to death. I'd rather a regular Trek show which happens to have comedy in it. I can't help but think there's a bunch of nerds on the web who want it to be bad and to fail no matter what, and will just say it sucks regardless of what they really think. Basically their just trolls IMO.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

this looks insane! 🤪

Priceless
Priceless
It looks exactly as you'd expect a Ryan Murphy show to look, I'm not expecting surprises, but I'll probably watch it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom