• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are You Watching # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Bringing Out The Dead (1999).

MV5BNjAzOTcxMTYwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDMxMTg1MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1513,1000_AL_.jpg

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
I've found Stanford University's course CS193p (spring 2020) on YouTube.
Great lectures. Beats the average YouTube tutorial videos by miles. So that's what I have mostly been watching recently.
They used to release these on iTunes university but I haven't seen them there for years so it was great fun to see them officially on YouTube.

I'm at lecture 5 at the moment.

Already familiar with Swift so its not all new for me but the SwiftUI stuff is something I've never done so I should try to figure out something to do with it for fun.

/SK

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
I watched Villains, Two To Go and Grave with my friend today she said she needs to watch with me to get through the season 😂 She was a Giles fan and doesn't like how all their lives went to crap.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Great trilogy of episodes.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Has both Katims (Parenthood) & Zwick (My So Called Life) listed as producers and directors with that cast. I'm so watching this!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
The Alienist: Angel of Darkness

Spanky Is it good? Review? It looks wonderful but I don't know much more about it.

The books are some of my favorites, so I highly recommend them. I really liked the first season, and this season is pretty good also.

Mainly my issue with it is Dakota Fanning. I don't dislike her as a person or actress, but I don't think she was the right person for this role. She is very wooden in it, which I'm not sure isn't how they've written the character. So it might not be her fault. If they had either casted someone or written the character as someone with more spark, it would be a great show. To me, Sarah is supposed to be a spitfire, and that's not at all how she comes off in the show.

S
Spanky
I did not realize there was a second season even. I thought it was new. I don't know anything about it other than it looked like Penny Dreadful
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom