• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are You Watching # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Some of these are really great ideas

But this one really astounded me!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
This is surreal. At least one good thing came from the Wuhan virus, they have plenty of facemasks.

So just remember folks, no matter how bad your day is going, at least you're not in SF.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
X-Files S5 Episode 6
Millennium S2 Episode 6
Gintama: Silver Soul Arc (Part 2) Episode 5
Banana Fish Episode 5

X-Files is not bad so far, but there's a stagnation in its plot development that I'll talk more about in my final review.

Millennium, on the other hand, will gain more praise from me, surprisingly. I thought I would hate the series, but over time, I've come to like the way it touches on the potential evil within all of us, people, as in anyone is capable of both good and evil. But I'll elaborate more in my review. It's better written than I gave it credit for.

thrasherpix

Scooby
In my exact location, it was worse than that pic of Frisco (though I've seen others that are comparable). Even at noon I couldn't read without electricity. All this had been preceded by (and followed with) the sun and moon with a reddish cast, though on this day it was almost night (like dusk after sunset but before night fully settles in) with no hint of the sun. What little light there was made the clouds look red. (The birds were really creepy and I'm surprised they didn't think it was night, but that's another topic.)

All it needed was another lightning storm...which was all too possible...and it would've looked almost exactly like the Upside Down in Stranger Things! (Where that boy can see into it with the red sky and lightning.) I've heard of children scared of the clouds and even crying if forced to be outside, and can't say I blame them. (Though I think it's instinctual, that's the kind of sky after a major volcano eruption which has so many other deadly dangers besides lava. But that aside, our weather is changing, becoming a bit more like some alien world.)

We're far enough away from the fires that smoke and smog wasn't that big of a problem, but I could still smell the smoke, if faint (I presume the reason there were so many birds is that they fled the burning areas), and I swear I saw ash-flakes coming down as I was walking over an overpass (at about 10 AM and all the cars with their lights on).

At least it wasn't raining frogs and the faucets didn't pour blood...though maybe I'll stop giving 2020 ideas.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
In my exact location, it was worse than that pic of Frisco (though I've seen others that are comparable). Even at noon I couldn't read without electricity. All this had been preceded by (and followed with) the sun and moon with a reddish cast, though on this day it was almost night (like dusk after sunset but before night fully settles in) with no hint of the sun. What little light there was made the clouds look red. (The birds were really creepy and I'm surprised they didn't think it was night, but that's another topic.)
I wonder what prolonged exposure would do to your mental wellbeing. It has be havoc for your circadian rhythm.

Priceless

Scooby
@HowiMetdaSlayer the new version? 1st time?

I've seen it before but had forgotten a lot about it. I remember liking it, but now I realise why. The first two episodes were great. I remember who the Cylons are though, but that doesn't spoil the show too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom