• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching?

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Iron Fist. Danny is so cute. If Jessica Jones is the dark, he is the light. Season 2 is pretty comfy watching so far. Getting to the nitty gritty now :D

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
I found S2 to be about the same as S1 😕

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
@MarieVampSlayer I have just finished Maniac, quite an odd show. Some laughs for particular peculiar humour. Midway through I thought perhaps this was just an excuse for Emma Stone and Jonah Hill to dress up and act in bizarre circumstances. I am pleased I watched it (better than footy final tv) but am unsure how to explain its strangeness, nor really grasped the entire point of it yet. Interesting characters to watch in a weird world but plenty relatable and a bit cute.

spikenbuffy

Bad things always happen in the Buffyverse
I'm going to rewatch Silence Of The Lambs soon, I'm going to stare at freaky Hannibal Lecter 's eyes. He freaks me out. Great movie.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Stop it, evil hand! Stop it!
Black Thorn
Rewatching The Day of the Doctor. It was so well done, and brings back some incredible memories. Especially the global broadcast, and SO MANY people online talking about it. Even if you were home alone, it felt as though you weren't. (I only wish that Christopher Eccleston had taken part)

God, I couldn't live without dvds. ❤

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
The Good Place - Season 3 - I love this show. Its so light and easy to watch.

Heathers - Season 1 - I'm going to give this one more episode but I'm most definitely going to drop it. I can see the point they were trying to make but wow did they botch it. The actors who play Veronica and JD have zero chemistry also.

@Mr Trick - I watched the first episode of The Haunting of Hill House and thought it was pretty average. Are you enjoying it? Is it worth getting into?

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Oh just see the message. I disagree.
Top Bottom