• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching?

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn

Maybe I should put this in the celebrities I admire thread? I love these guys.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Salvation. Too political for me. Bit boring, but I've come this far so I might as well see how it ends. I will be disappointed if it doesn't end at the season 1 finale. This does not need to drag on for more seasons.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Star Trek The next generation. Love this one too! I started Deep Space Nine and wasn't thrilled, the stories were cool but the acting cringey. Next gen is more up my ally. Only on ep2 of them both.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
My brain fog is too bad to watch anything, but I have had Buffy S5 on in the background. Turned it off cause even that was hurting but my neighbours are now being extremely loud and annoying so I am watching a bunch of britpop music videos (mostly the Manic Street Preachers) in an effort to drown out their noise.

The Sinner season 1 (2017)
Started this tonight. Was gripped almost from the start. The style was really impressive, it was full of surprises and was disturbing with nice pacing. Jessica Biel is really subtle playing against type. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
I loved it

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
The Big Bang Theory S4 (and it's still funny - I'm waiting for it to go bad like I've heard so many say it does)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
America's Next Top Model Cycle 5.

The TV equivalent of eating a tub of ice cream for dinner. I know it's bad for me, but I can't help but find it oddly comforting.

Puppet
Puppet
I do the same thing. I just got through binging the first 10 seasons just cause I was bored.
The Good Doctor. The last episode I watched "Islands Part 2" got the waterworks going. I'm still a mess from that experience.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Supernatural season 7
Warehouse 13 season 4

Puppet
Puppet
Not one of the greats, but S7 is still better than S6 at least :D
Top Bottom