• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
There is so many shows I want to watch but for some reason I've been re-watching That 70's Show. I'm near the end of season 7 so I should probably just stop right now and avoid the last season. All it will make me do is crankily mutter to myself about Jackie and Hyde not being together, and stupid Sam and stupid Randy, probably. Grrrhhh.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Beat Shazaam a show right up my alley, I own more quiz boardgames than most people do underwear :D

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Instant Hotel. This is a laugh. Quite a bit of fun. There is a mother and daughter named Babe and Bondi. Mark with the Mullet is my favourite. So glad this is on Netflix cos I could see reactions being repeated and it being dragged too much on free to air.

Kratos

Potential
Been rewatching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003. I’m currently about halfway through season 1 and the cartoon holds up well imo. So much better than the 80s/90s show. Forgot how good it is. The only thing I don’t care much for is the show’s theme song.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Not seen it, but I grew up on the 90's show so guess I kinda love it anyway!

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Salvation. I don't really like it. I think I am just watching it to see the world blow up. Pretty boring and too political with excessive thriller music.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Ooh count me in! :)

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Wait what! From what I saw the first season was rubbish. Didn't think it'd be your sort of thing anyway, but still....

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Insight - Next Gen Farmers. Some thinking profit over resources but many seem open to change since the climate issues are so dramatic and obvious. I am not sure if this will piss me off or make me hopeful. A whole lot of school kids in uniform in the audience. A nice mix of farmers so far, some 5th generation to those from the city who want to give it a go. None seem short on cash.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Full House. I just realised I am Danny Tanner. He rode away up the mountains after his family called him neurotic over organisation (psycho with a dust mop). Came back messy and smelling like nature.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Roswell New Mexico Season 1
One of the worst pilots I've ever seen! Casting could not have been any worse. The guy they have playing the new Max is like Keanu Reeves turned up to 11 except with no charisma. They've totally killed the Liz character [and no that's no a plot spoiler;)]. The dialogue is beyond cheesy, the characters cardboard cutouts or stereotypes. The direction just flat. The link between immigrants and Aliens is so on the nose. The nods to the original show are so lame!

HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
I have been waiting for you to rate this, I know you didnt have high hopes haha

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Roswell New Mexico Season 1
One of the worst pilots I've ever seen! Casting could not have been any worse. The guy they have playing the new Max is like Keanu Reeves turned up to 11 except with no charisma. They've totally killed the Liz character [and no that's no a plot spoiler;)]. The dialogue is beyond cheesy, the characters cardboard cutouts or stereotypes. The direction just flat. The link between immigrants and Aliens is so on the nose. The nods to the original show are so lame!
lol, you almost got me curious to see this one now. :)

/SK

HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
Lol me too!

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Just finished season 2 of Animal Kingdom.
Really liking it. Ellen Barkin is as cool as ever.

/SK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom