• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriBel

Scooby
This is Pop (Netflix)
A documentary on Pop Music. It's a bit too American orientated (at least orientated towards American music I'm not particularly fond of) so I might just skip to Ep5 - Britpop.

TriBel

Scooby
Loki s1 and Orphan Black s1... loving both :D
I've watched 3 episodes and I'm still bored with Loki - or, as my eldest calls it "Big Budget Dr Who". Sylvie can't act; Loki has no-one to spark off. I'm really disappointed with it. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Nix

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I've watched 3 episodes and I'm still bored with Loki - or, as my eldest calls it "Big Budget Dr Who". Sylvie can't act; Loki has no-one to spark off. I'm really disappointed with it. :(

That's a shame, always disappointing when you want to like something but just don't.

TriBel
TriBel
I know - I'm well annoyed and I don't know whether it's with myself or Marvel. I'm envious of you for enjoying it. Sigh...I suppose I have to put you on my "hit list" now. 😄

Nix

🤪
Sineya
TriBel I know - I'm well annoyed and I don't know whether it's with myself or Marvel. I'm envious of you for enjoying it. Sigh...I suppose I have to put you on my "hit list" now. 😄

LOL You got to find me first 😝

_____

The Vampire Diaries s8e16
Loving this rewatch... nice to see Damon 🥰😈

Mr Trick

Scooby
@Dogs of Winter No. Watching with Mum, she wasn't so keen on. It was my choice I guess, but decided not to. I'm working my way through Buffy for reviews anyway, so I will probably do the cross over thing with Angel when I get to it.

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
These guys have been doing this for a while but I have just recently got seriously invested. lol
Think it's brilliantly done.

/SK

Spanky
Spanky
That is really cool. And it's oddly relaxing watching it.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Robin of Sherwood(1984) S1 . Arguably the ultimate version of the Robin Hood story ...elements of this iteration have become part of the modern legend . Robin of Sherwood departs from the standard tale and adds a magical dimension to the story . Music is provided by the Irish prog rock/folk band Clannad .

The psychedelic folksy soundtrack is a bit of a highlight of the show . Whenever things got a bit stabby , the battle music would come on .

It doesn't surprise that this show went on to be a bit of a slowburn cult classic in parts of the world . There's Sri Lankans still talking about it :) .

Nix
Nix
Rooooobin, Rooooobin.... The hooooded one.... OMG I loved this show!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom