• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
The album got a lot of play at mine in between the period when I discovered drugs ... until quality dance music was invented :D

Same same for other prog folksters like Jethro Tull, John Martyn and Fairport Convention . Clannad (and of course ex bandmate Enya :) ) repackaged that trippy sound that had been about since the late 60s , into a saleable commodity for the brash 1980s .

TriBel

Scooby
Nothing. Tried to watch Pride on Amazon. I can't hear a damned thing. It's got no subtitles and I can't be bothered putting the Bluray on. I can't find John from Cincinnati DVD. Tried to watch Chernobyl on Sky and can't remember my login. Don't fancy Loki. I'll have to watch Lucifer again and hate myself.😠

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Still loving Orphan Black - just realised there are 5 seasons on Netflix!

Ghost Boy

Scooby
The Walking Dead. Season 4.

MV5BMTgzMDU1NjMzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc2NDc0MDE@._V1_.jpg

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Well I'm not watching anything yet, but tonight it will be football, come on England!

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
The Barchester Chronicles (1982)
I love it, small town drama. Great actors, most of them dead by now of course. Rip Alan Rickman. But also Clive Swift, who here plays the best hen-pecked bishop (before Going on to play the best hen-pecked Richard) A8567E2E-33BC-4406-9320-DD3ABF066898.jpeg
Now I want to watch Keeping up appearances

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
After watching this
I think we should petition the @nightshade to put down the lego and start playing with magnetic balls.

If you don't want to watch the whole video, though it is very relaxing, you can jump here
to see the finished product

Puppet
Puppet
I...I can already see the finished product...it's in the image of the video...

Hunga Munga

Scooby
This is what I've been doing while many of you were watching the Euros :D Women's cricket today . The pandemic has opened up the online/Youtube free cricket coverage like never before . It's all been behind a paywall since 2005 and the rules on webcams were strict .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom