• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriBel

Scooby
England v Germany 1966 World Cup final - in colour! o_O
England win.

@Spanky - I deliberately avoided mentioning the war :rolleyes: but since you ask - no, though the ref helped out - and he was there when it all kicked off.

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
Did the US have to help England beat the Germans at kickball too?

Mr. Pointy

A sharp stick - it's true
Watcher
Black Thorn
I watched Godzilla vs Kong tonight at the insistence of the grandson and loved it to bits...a great fun adventure romp but suspend your disbelief and turn your critical brain off.
217791A8-B048-4F01-B9FF-6653C25DA6F8_4_5005_c.jpeg

TriBel

Scooby
Loki Ep5...it's getting better. I enjoyed the alligator....it gave a more nuanced performance than Richard E. Grant.

Mr. Pointy

A sharp stick - it's true
Watcher
Black Thorn
Have you seen any of the other new Godzilla/Kong movies? Did you like those?
Yea, I've seen Skull Island and Godzilla, King of the Monsters. I enjoyed both but, like I hinted at above, they're not high art but great fun.

Spanky
Spanky
I was just checking. I wasn't overly fond of those so I reckon I wouldnt like GvsK either
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Maybe you would like Hideaki Anno’s Shin Godzilla as well

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Step Up : High Water S1 . Really quite decent , urban , gritty 'Gleeish' drama . So far out of my experience I wouldn't even try to 'rate' it and give it a number . But it's a tight production , often nicely shot . Some genuine dancing and acting talent on display . Will probably finish the first season at least . Occasionally the writing doesn't feel authentic but it's got a lot going for it .

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Since Netflix announced Cooking with Paris will be a new series, I thought I would watch the video that birthed the series.

It's okay for Netflix to continually raise their prices as long as they keep giving us new shows like this.

Priceless
Priceless
Too many opinion on this.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
A very non family friendly "so I won't put up a trailer for it", Sex Education on Netflix! On s2 now! SO funny!

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
only seen S1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom