• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are your top 3 favorite episodes for Angel Season 5?

Your top 3 favorites?

• Total voters

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Since this is my favorite Angel Season, I'll need to give my choices a lot of thought. Have fun! :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Why We Fight - Last time I'll say this; an underrated gem. I will never quite understand why I seem to be the only one who loves this one, so much, while most others seemed to only tolerate it, at best. We definitely should've gotten more Sam Lawson, and the flashbacks with Angel and Spike together were so few, it was always Angelus and Spike.
  • Smile Time - Funniest. Damn. Episode. And also where I got my name from :D
  • Not Fade Away - Yeah, already said everything in an earlier thread. Best series finale and season finale of the entire Buffyverse.

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
I voted for Smile Time & NFA as well but I had to pick Harms Way bc that was a long time coming for a totally Harmony centric ep.

Priceless

Scooby
Destiny, Damage and Smile Time. Destiny and Damage are just great character episodes and Smile Time is so much fun.

Btvs fan

Scooby
You know the drill, started by @FaithLehane16 I can't find her thread for this so I thought I'd post one.
Mine
Damage - Shells - Origin

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Lineage, Smile Time and Not Fade Away. Lineage should be obvious, and is possibly my favourite episode of the Buffyverse. Smile Time was my favourite AtS episode until it was usurped by Lineage, but is still a blast to watch. Not Fade Away is the best ending to any TV show, AtS couldn't have been concluded any other way.

Naming only three for this season is so hard, as I feel like I'm doing a disservice to great episodes; Hell Bound, Life of the Party, You're Welcome, A Hole in the World and Shells in particular, but practically every episode in this season is great, apart from TCTONC.

GothicBuffy

Slayer
Destiny. That fight scene was perfect. Though I have a lot of issues with how Spike was played/characterized this season this episode was great. Maybe my favorite Angel episode.

Smile time. "you're a wee little puppet man!"

Lineage. Wesley 💖

RepeatoGirl

Duchess of Buffonia
You’re Welcome: Even though it’s got a sad ending, I liked Cordy getting a good episode and great send off after her being ruined in S4.
Smile Time: What can’t you like about this episode! It’s so unique and hilarious. “You’re a wee little puppet man!”.
Not Fade Away: The perfect ending to a show about redemption.
HM: Life of The Party: I find this episode really funny.Especially positive Spike!

Top Bottom