Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
Deep Down, Long Days Journey, Spin The Bottle.
Deep Down is a great opener, clever and emotional. Long Days Journey, love the Beast, love Gwen, love the whole set up. Spin The Bottle - what's not to like, fun and emotional.
Season 4 is probably my favourite soooo....
1. Soulless - Angelus stirring up sh*t is so good! Love him playing on everyone's insecurities and I especially love the Fred/Gunn/Wes plot. Connor also had a really cool dynamic with Angelus which was awesome
2. Spin the bottle - So good!! I feel like they could've made it waaaayyy funnier tho. I felt like they kinda went down the easy route for Gunn and Fred's 17 yr old selves tho. tbh I was kinda hoping Fred would be similar to Cordelia and they would have a massive cat fight haha!
3. The Magic Bullet - So its pretty obvious that while Fred isn't my favorite character, I do really like her and this episode is great for her arc. Plus, it gave her something to do other than watch Wes and Gunn try and win her affections.