Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
Deep Down, Long Days Journey, Spin The Bottle.
Deep Down is a great opener, clever and emotional. Long Days Journey, love the Beast, love Gwen, love the whole set up. Spin The Bottle - what's not to like, fun and emotional.
Season 4 is probably my favourite soooo....
1. Soulless - Angelus stirring up sh*t is so good! Love him playing on everyone's insecurities and I especially love the Fred/Gunn/Wes plot. Connor also had a really cool dynamic with Angelus which was awesome
2. Spin the bottle - So good!! I feel like they could've made it waaaayyy funnier tho. I felt like they kinda went down the easy route for Gunn and Fred's 17 yr old selves tho. tbh I was kinda hoping Fred would be similar to Cordelia and they would have a massive cat fight haha!
3. The Magic Bullet - So its pretty obvious that while Fred isn't my favorite character, I do really like her and this episode is great for her arc. Plus, it gave her something to do other than watch Wes and Gunn try and win her affections.
So many great ones, but I restricted myself to; Spin The Bottle, Salvage & Orpheus. Honorable mentions to Deep Down, Habeas Corpses, Long Day's Journey, Souless, Calvery, Release, Players & Home. All stand- outs imo.
I don't care for Angelus in 'Release' but he's fine enough here even if he isn't the focus (he's a bit too hyper and scenery-chew-y), and Salvage has so many awesome moments beyond that. All the Wesley/Lilah stuff for example. And it's as close to a 'Faith The Vampire Slayer' show we're gonna get.