• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are your top 3 favorite episodes from Angel Season 4?

Your top 3 favorites?

• Ground State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The House Always WIns

• Slouching Toward Bethlehem

• Supersymmetry

• Habeas Corpses

• Awakening

• Calvary

• Inside Out

• Shiny Happy People

• Peace Out

• Total voters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
God, this one was hard, so many great ones to choose from...
  • Deep Down - Great opener, already spoke about it in a previous thread, just a perfect episode.
  • Spin the Bottle - One of the funniest of the show, it manages to make us laugh while also fitting into the arc of the season at the same time.
  • Release - My favorite of the whole show, this is such an underrated episode, it's ridiculous. It helps that I love this Angelus way more than most fans do.

Priceless

Scooby
Deep Down, Long Days Journey, Spin The Bottle.
Deep Down is a great opener, clever and emotional. Long Days Journey, love the Beast, love Gwen, love the whole set up. Spin The Bottle - what's not to like, fun and emotional.

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
Season 4 is probably my favourite soooo....
1. Soulless - Angelus stirring up sh*t is so good! Love him playing on everyone's insecurities and I especially love the Fred/Gunn/Wes plot. Connor also had a really cool dynamic with Angelus which was awesome
2. Spin the bottle - So good!! I feel like they could've made it waaaayyy funnier tho. I felt like they kinda went down the easy route for Gunn and Fred's 17 yr old selves tho. tbh I was kinda hoping Fred would be similar to Cordelia and they would have a massive cat fight haha!
3. The Magic Bullet - So its pretty obvious that while Fred isn't my favorite character, I do really like her and this episode is great for her arc. Plus, it gave her something to do other than watch Wes and Gunn try and win her affections.

Top Bottom