• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What are your top 5 all time favourite kisses in the Buffyverse?

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
Top 5 best kisses in the Buffyverse. Extra points if you provide gifs.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
I am doing one kiss per ship, otherwise it would be a little boring.

1. Tillow - the Body - It is just so great. Willow's breakdown means you are very high strung, so the kiss becomes incredibly cathartic.
2. Bangel - Becoming p. 2 - You would have to be pretty obsessed about Willow not to make this #1.
3. Woz - Graduation - Willow made Oz panic :D
4. Killow - The Killer in Me - Because **** you haters.
5. Spuffy - When Buffy pretend to be the BuffyBot.

Btw. Here is my top 30.

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
the Spuffy ep is Intervention. And I agree, the Killow kiss in TKIM is totally underrated.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Buffy

5. Cordelia/Wesley (Graduation Day)

4. Xander/Cordelia (What's My Line?)

3. Giles/Anya (Tabula Rasa)

2. Willow/Tara (Entropy)

1. Buffy/Spike (Once More, with Feeling)

Angel

5. Angel/Gwen (Ground State)

4. Angel/Cordelia (Birthday)

3. Angel/Cordelia (You're Welcome)

2. Wesley/Fred (A Hole in the World)

1. Cordelia/Doyle (Hero)

Grace
Grace
Love that Giles/Anya kiss! That would also be on my list.

Mrs Gordo

Black Thorn
I think there are all different kinds of kisses sometimes tender sometimes passionate. But overall these are my top 5.

5. Buffy/Angel IWRY - Angel is, for the first time in what feels like forever, kissing Buffy without restraint or fear. He kisses here with a reckless abandoned. The element of surprise and the fact that it has been on slow burn for what feels like forever. On top of the fact that Buffy and Angel are ****ing kissing in the sunlight ya'll - so yea:

4. Spike/Buffy "Out of My Mind" - Spike and Buffy had some passionate kisses, I'll be the first to admit. I was not always a big fan of their make out sessions because for most of them Buffy/(SMG) looked conflicted and confused but this one was amazing. The love/hate relationship was perfectly captured. The line between love/hate is very thin:

3. Angel/Gwen "Ground State" - Listen, I don't know what kind of crack the writers were thinking by not exploring this couple. This kiss was amazing, and the chemistry between DB and Alexa Davalos was electric (Pun totally intended). This kiss was amazing.

2. Buffy/Angel "Angel" - I could probably fill this whole list with Bangel kisses, who are we kidding, but I have restrained myself. Kisses fall into the tender or passionate category for me but this one was both. It was tender at first and then it was hungry and passionate. Its so good it gets TWO gifs:

1. Spike/Drusilla "Fool for Love" - Bet ya'll thought I was going to go for a Bangel kiss as my #1; that would be so predictable ;). Whatever these two have, be it love, lust, it is so passionate. Spike is so intense and Juliet Landau matches him bit for bit in the intensity department. It may be a little crazy, it may be super morbid, it may be the furthest thing from healthy but wow is it amazing to watch!

WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
The Sprusilla kiss is amazing. Their relationship just does not hit me quite the same way emotionally as some of the others.
Can't find Gifs for all.

1- Sprusilla in What's My Line Part 2
(Annoyed because there was a gif for this but it's not showing up, just getting the red X)

2- Sprusilla in Fool for Love

3- Sprusilla in What's My Line Part 1

4- Sprusilla in Lines My Parents told me where they jump off the sofa because Spike's mother came in.

5- Sparmony in Harsh Light of Day

Honorable mention

Vampire Xander and Willow

Mrs Gordo

Black Thorn
@WillowFromBuffy - yeah those are my top 5 kisses not my favorite ships. I don't particularly ship Sprusilla, I mean they are fine but I don't care one way or another. I just LOVE that kiss. And obvi that I don't ship Spuffy. This is just kisses alone. :)

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
@WillowFromBuffy - yeah those are my top 5 kisses not my favorite ships. I don't particularly ship Sprusilla, I mean they are fine but I don't care one way or another. I just LOVE that kiss. And obvi that I don't ship Spuffy. This is just kisses alone. :)
I picked the five most emotional scenes with kisses in them. The Spuffy kiss I chose is a pretty poor kiss, but it is a great scene nonetheless.

The Sprusilla kiss is hot as hell. I don't know which of them I would most wanna swap places with :p

Mrs Gordo

Black Thorn
If there is a mod out that can help me out, this post's title should read:
What are your top 5 all time FAVORITE kisses in the Buffyverse? (not best).
Can't edit it :/

Trying to pick as many different ships as I can...

1. Buffy/Angel in Becoming p.2

2. Willow/Tara in The Body

3. Buffy/Angel's first kiss

4. Buffy/Angel in I Will Remember You

5. Willow/Tara in Seeing Red

I tried... lol I guess I only care about a handful of couples and one of them doesn't even have a real kiss so. I'd probably need to do this during a rewatch to remember and care about other kisses (and ships) too.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Ugh 4 is so good as well.... I feel guilty for not putting that one in. LOL.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
OK, to round out my top 5, I have two more!

The Buffy/Angel kiss from Revelations.

And the Fred/Gunn kiss from Waiting in the Wings. (Couldn't find a gif of this one ... possibly because this is not a popular ship!)

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
2. Welsey and Fred- The Roaring Fire (A Hole in the World)

IMG_4644.GIF

1. Buffy and Spike- I Just Wanna Feel (Once More With Feeling)

IMG_4647.GIF

@Mylie I have no idea, I could only do 3 files in one so I split up the posts and figured they would merge but they just didn't. I'm very confused.

Mylie
Mylie
Wait... how did you write 2 consecutive posts without them merging together?

buffy1990

"Every now and then, people surprise you."
Well this is fun... :p Here's the first 5 that popped in my head, in no particular order!

Buffy/Angel-Becoming Pt. 2: It's her face when she knows she has to say goodbye to him *cries*

Willow/Oz-Phases: It's so cute!

Spike/Buffy-Tabula Rasa: I think this is their best kiss. They just seem passionate.

Buffy/Angel-Angel: I adore this scene, gotta agree with @Grace on this one

Spike/Buffy-Intervention: I like that despite Spike's general creepiness in this episode, he stood up for Dawn when it counted. It was a sweet moment.

Honorable mentions go to Tara/Willow in The Body, Buffy/Riley in Hush, and Giles and Joyce in Band Candy :p

Puppet
Puppet
That Woz one from Phases is adorable, so fitting for those two.
Top Bottom