• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What character should have been used more?

Taake

Talk Darcy to me
Staff member
Black Thorn
I second Ethan.

Also Amy and Jenny, now they were in the show more than Ethan of course, but I wish we had seen more of them. I think both had great potential to be fleshed out and deeper characters. Jenny’s death would’ve been even more impactful if her abscence om the show was felt more. And Amy, well Amy is just fun, kind of like a Lindsey who could poooossibly be good...but probably will make the choice for team evil every time. It would also be nice to see Amy change from high school to Rack-going Amy. Basically, they should’ve de-ratted her around season 4 and had her as a recurring character messing with Willow, kind of like Ethan with Giles.

W
WillowFromBuffy
Yes, Amy could have benefited so much from a bit more context to her character beats.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Vampire Willow - she was great entertainment and mmm nice clothing!
Kendra - I wanted to have a chance to actually get to know her more rather than just a basic character bought in to show how amazing Buffy was!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Drusilla- She and Spike should've stayed together. She could've been the one to get the chip.
Clem- Sunnydale has a population that we never really get an insight into.
Sunday- Just for an episode or two more.
Ethan Rayne- Obviously.
Eddie- He was a nice guy and it would've been good for Buffy to have a new friend.
Warren- The guy was a robotics genius, he could've been part of the initiative.
Human Adam- Monster Adam would've been more tragic if we'd met human Adam first.
Vamp Willow and Vamp Xander- Vamp Xander is very underrated.

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Human Adam is a great call!
Top Bottom